Page 67 of 127 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefoxcrystal View Post
    Anyone else want a tiger tail theme? Or at least some more ice creams added?
    Tiger tail ice cream cone, dark chocolate cherry scoop, maple walnut waffle cone, peanut butter and chocolate chip ice cream swirl?
    Tiger tail ice cream cone ? What is that?

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Tiger tail ice cream cone ? What is that?
    Tiger tail ice cream is an orange base ice cream with black licorice "******s" through it ^^
    Like this...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	26432
    Rrraaawwwwrrrr! Lol!

* Wall panels that look like walls have been lighted from the bottom up with a wash of color, as in true event venues.
    * Dividers that look like cement ballustrades
    * Vases of Star-gazer lilies
    * Floor tiles that give the illusion of steps (four tiles in a series that look like marble with one edge blackened: Top edge, bottom, left side, right side)
    * Christmas Costumes for the bakery patrons.
    * Fashion Show (like they had in so many restaurants decades ago)
    * More tall layer cakes, like a Buche du Noel, another Wedding Cake design
    * CHERRIES JUBILEE (flambe)
    * Gold Chiavari Chairs

New Resident
    I was wondering if you have ever done Hanukkah? I am not Jewish but all I see in my neighbors bakeries are Christmas decorations. It is my first year in Bakery story and I would LOVE to be able to purchase past decorations. I like color and diversity. I can only have what is available this year so it was kind of depressing for me to see so many pretty past decorations and I can only have a few. Please if you can give us new players the chance to be able to make pretty designs too. THANK YOU

Rhino Keeper
    I would love a cave man(/girl) theme!!!

There are soooo many possibilities for ovens, foods, decor, tables etc

It would look great and would be lots of fun!

Also I think a warped time theme with lots of clocks would look great too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bexiboo2 View Post
    I would love a cave man(/girl) theme!!!

There are soooo many possibilities for ovens, foods, decor, tables etc

It would look great and would be lots of fun!

Also I think a warped time theme with lots of clocks would look great too!
    Great ideas, esp the warped time....would go great with the minimal steampunk decor that's already there. But for now, Ye Olde English Christmas and Yule-y goals pls.

Fashion Designer
    I would like more winter items, NOT Christmas....WINTER! This is all I have...there are so many themes you could do for winter instead of it always being about Christmas. Think outside the box for once. The Winter Wedding goals were the only goals in years that were NOT Christmasy. Mix it up instead of going with the same theme year after year after year! It's ridiculous and gets old!

I would love a Ski Lodge theme, that would be awesome. The only lodge theme decor in the store is ridiculously small, and I refuse to blow my gems on a midget decor item. You took away the only two winter themed boxes so can't try those.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    I would like more winter items, NOT Christmas....WINTER! This is all I have...there are so many themes you could do for winter instead of it always being about Christmas. Think outside the box for once. The Winter Wedding goals were the only goals in years that were NOT Christmasy. Mix it up instead of going with the same theme year after year after year! It's ridiculous and gets old!

I would love a Ski Lodge theme, that would be awesome. The only lodge theme decor in the store is ridiculously small, and I refuse to blow my gems on a midget decor item. You took away the only two winter themed boxes so can't try those.

I could be wrong, but I believe TL/S8 does winter goals and updates in January, usually. That's when we got the Winter Wedding goals in 2014 and the Winter Frost goals in 2015. In January 2015, we also got the Iced Crate, the update with the icy items like the frost tables/chairs, ice burr-ista, etc., and the lodge update.

I hope this January follows suit with winter goals and items. I really want to see Jean-Pierre in a trench coat building a "snow-quembouche"
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier

Refined, Adult Themes

I am seeing people posting themes that are already a reality... so maybe just more options for each existing theme?

Other ideas include:

A rich theme, with gold and glamour

Name:	df816f4444d1153a27bb0c7de2bf7e84.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	26928

A French country theme with distressed cream furniture

Name:	French-Country-Style-Living-Room-Furniture-GY-A102-103-.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	26929
    A Victorian theme with silky/dark wood couches

Name:	Victorian-Living-Room-Furniture-Set-606.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	257.2 KB 
ID:	26930
    An English Country theme

Name:	english country living room36.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	611.1 KB 
ID:	26931

There has been an outcry from your fans for more refined, adult decorations. These themes wont let them down!

An art deco theme would be great too~