Page 41 of 127 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Still waiting for Team Lava to give us more then just the silly little music they have for the game. LOL! I muted mine two years ago, and I haven't turned it back on since. It would be nice to be able to customize music for your bakery. Not sure if it would be better to be able to use our own, or just have more "songs" (LOL!) to chose from. I'm bout ready to throw the BS and RS jukebox out the BS and RS windows! ;-)
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Rhino Keeper
    Im not sure if this has been mentioned already or even been done since I have been playing for 1 yr. I would love to have an old fashioned ice cream theme. I envision milkshakes, ice cream floats (root beer), and ice cream cakes

There could be an ice cream bar with the server standing behind the counter wearing a bow tie and white hat. Maybe the ice cream could be on a counter that looks like a display case. I love the look of the display cases but can never afford to buy them.

This would go nicely with the shaved ice appliance, ice cream maker, gelato carts/ stand, waffle bench, and the ice cream parlor.

Rhino Keeper
    This is a cute idea.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cherice360 View Post
    Circus
    Rasta
    Floral with pansies
    buffet
    Some organic looking theme with vegan or veggie recipes?

I'm excited to see what you guys end up going with lots of great ideas on the thread here.
    I like your ideas ^^ I am vegetarian and would love to have vegan cakes in my store!!

Circus without animals please! Enough of both speciesism... more and more people around the world love and respect all animals
    including players of Bakery Story like me =^.^= I celebrate!

All we are animals, lest we forget never.

Happy bake!
    Winter Oven back please!!

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mostrador_veganitessen.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	18295

Name:	delicioso.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	18296

Name:	fruteria.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	250.0 KB 
ID:	18297

Name:	img-0.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	18298

Vegan
    Winter Oven back please!!

Rhino Keeper
    I want easter update!

Rhino Keeper
    so do I pls give us An Easter Update!

Rhino Keeper
    What about a candy theme? Like what you would see in a candy shop. Displays, recipes, ect.
    Also, what about a bakery buffet? Like they did with the coffe shop theme, with people.
    One more thing, breakfast sandwiches like with English muffins or croissants with eggs and bacon or sausage.
    Going with that type how about sandwiches for like a brunch or a luncheon?
    Last edited by rocketsmama; 02-15-15 at 08:26 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kianebakes View Post
    You're definitely not the only one. We've been wanting a kitchen theme for 2 years. Along with yknow, a real bakery theme. Give us a mixer. I love the older ovens like the marzipan back when they still cared. While cooking, the marzipan maker has a blender going and it is just the cutest. Or the toaster that comes up while making toast. The graphics were not as sophisticated back then (Cake and Tea box is pretty bad) but the ideas, intention and heart was stronger. But I know this theme won't come because it's not as fun to design as uh.. pirates.

Take that space idea and run with it, TT!
    i tjink i will love this one 2 like a real kitchen in my bakery bcusz if you guysz want you guysz bakery to be more real i think this theme it will be great (:

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsayh942edition View Post
    No i hate the pirates stuff most of us aren't kids i think you should do a fruit week raspberry shaped tables grape chairs fruit oven bannana bench cherry light strawberry painting maybe even a pure juicer
    this one sound great 2 ... i will love to see big fruits in my bakery haha i think it will look so colorfull so i like thiss idea letsz make our bakerys really fruity(if datsz a word) hahaha