Page 1 of 126 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Hey everyone!

We know our players are full of ideas when it comes to our games. We have gathered a list of great ideas for themes in Bakery Story over the past few months, but we want to get even more fresh ideas for potential NEW themes!

Are you enjoying our recent Pirate Theme? Help us come up with another great theme that all Bakery Story players will enjoy! Let us know what your idea is in this thread, so we can include it in a future poll! No theme is too silly or too weird. Definitely share whatever is on your mind!

Hi

Could you please release a petit fours update, where we can prepare a large variety of little cakes, tarts, and chocolates? For furniture, how about a refined looking white table that looks like a small plate, with gilded swirls on the side (table shape almost similar to the teacup table). And an elegant four legged white chair with small golden swirls also to match. For wallpaper, a similar white and some gold leaf trims around the sides of each wallpaper. So when you line them up, they look like refined windows. And a simple marble looking tile would be great! The other stuff are secondary, but if you could, could you maybe feature a petit fours display (like the sampler cart), and a petit fours table? Everything of course, following the white and gold colour theme.

Please I beg you, for any future theme, not make the items cost gems for tiles, wallpaper, chairs, or tables. Special goods are quite understandable. But please not make any of the prices for gem or coin items be outrageously high.

a medieval theme would be nice right before Halloween some castle walls, throne chairs :-) queen of hearts mad hatter hookah smoking caterpillar. Alice :-)

Some Suggestions I would like

Hi! some new features I would like are: you should have a feature to customize your charather that shows up.Like the hair color, eyes,lip and skin color,nose shape,and clothes.There can be like a little shop to buy stuff for your character like a shop that sells clothes, lip gloss,blush,hair accserrios,new hair styles,.For boys it could be boy clothes and hair styles etc.Another suggestion:to make your own wallpaper,tables,chairs,decor,floor,etc.There should be a shop where you use COINS to make your thing.like in the shop there should be like pink paint to make a ️Pink table and like teddy bear pattern to put like a Desgin on your thing.you could also sell pieces you have made to other players.you can pick the price or make it free and pick the quantity.also players can leave ideas for your thing like on a the shop wall for suggestions.Thanks!i hope these suggestions will be made!

I was hoping you guys would continue with the gemstone theme, but you stopped after just a couple. I'm hoping for Ruby to be the next or something pink that isn't tied to Valentine's Day.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerbreaker View Post
    I was hoping you guys would continue with the gemstone theme, but you stopped after just a couple. I'm hoping for Ruby to be the next or something pink that isn't tied to Valentine's Day.
    They did continue gemstone-themed updates; they just put them into boxes

So far from the gemstones we've had:
    -An Amethyst update (added 12 February 2014 - the one that started it all and probably the most successful)

-A Peridot update (6 August 2014)

-A Citrine update (26 November 2014)

-An Emerald Crate (27 May 2015)

-A Pearl Crate (24 June 2015)

-A Sapphire Crate (9 September 2015)

Which leaves us with 6 months of birthstones left I don't mind the gemstone theme, but I wish we'd get actual updates for them - I really like the Citrine update because we got new (cute!) recipes. It just seems like they're easy themes now to do for a box
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 02-19-16 at 12:49 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone!

We know our players are full of ideas when it comes to our games. We have gathered a list of great ideas for themes in Bakery Story over the past few months, but we want to get even more fresh ideas for potential NEW themes!

Are you enjoying our recent Pirate Theme? Help us come up with another great theme that all Bakery Story players will enjoy! Let us know what your idea is in this thread, so we can include it in a future poll! No theme is too silly or too weird. Definitely share whatever is on your mind!
    How about dinosaurs? And please, no more tables made from endangered species like your turtle shells.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mummartin1 View Post
    How about dinosaurs? And please, no more tables made from endangered species like your turtle shells.
    Dinosaurs I really think that's a cute idea too!

A fairy theme goals we can earn gems doing a one time thing also a school theme

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by badbytchnikki View Post
    A fairy theme goals we can earn gems doing a one time thing also a school theme
    Love these ideas. Maybe a art theme with palette tables and chairs and the food could be paintbrush cake pops and palette traybake and splattered cupcakes

Page 1 of 126 123451151101 ... LastLast