Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't Get Love Shack

This could possibly be a bug if it's not in your inventory (which you should check under the "Buildings" tab). You should start this same discussion again in the Castle Story Bugs and Issues section, or PM a forum moderator and ask them to move it to that section for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    I stored mine to save room for a second potion shop.
    Same here. I don't really need it anymore, since I've completed all of the quests with it.

Quote Originally Posted by evangelina812 View Post
    This could possibly be a bug if it's not in your inventory (which you should check under the "Buildings" tab). You should start this same discussion again in the Castle Story Bugs and Issues section, or PM a forum moderator and ask them to move it to that section for you.

Same here. I don't really need it anymore, since I've completed all of the quests with it.
    I never built it. So it's not in my inventory. But the quests have been showing up. I'll post in the bugs forum. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by colleybell11 View Post
    I never built it. So it's not in my inventory. But the quests have been showing up. I'll post in the bugs forum. Thank you.
    Do you still have the Castle Story Valentines day version on your device? If so open that version and see if the goal for the love shack appears or the love shack option to buy. If you don't have the valentine version still installed on your device, go to your cloud and download it from there. It should still be available if you have ever downloaded it on your iOS device. Once you have done this and checked in the valentine version, let me know what happens.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    Do you still have the Castle Story Valentines day version on your device? If so open that version and see if the goal for the love shack appears or the love shack option to buy. If you don't have the valentine version still installed on your device, go to your cloud and download it from there. It should still be available if you have ever downloaded it on your iOS device. Once you have done this and checked in the valentine version, let me know what happens.
    So does that mean because I started playing on android I have no hope of getting the love shack?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This thread is bordering on being 10 years old. If you didn't complete the event back in 2013 essentially just after the game was released then it's not available. I cannot imagine the game store has a version from that long ago. No clue. I don't play on that platform so I cannot give an informed opinion. Nevertheless, given the age of this thread and that having the Love Shack is a sensitive topic, and that there is an active thread in the suggestion forum somewhere I'm closing this thread. S8 can still reply on a closed thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12