Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Get Love Shack

Can't Get Love Shack

I'm hoping I didn't miss the opportunity to get the love shack. It's not in the building section so I can't purchase it, but I have quests like "box of chocolates" and "valentine botany" that require it. Also, there's no way to craft the Alicorn and I feel like a lot of the game will require it as I've read other posts. Is there any way I can still build the love shack? Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

I want the love shack also, glad you posted this

Rhino Keeper
    Unless you started the Valentine edition quest line,as far as I know there is no way to now obtain the Love Shack.

Don't worry, the Love Shack isn't really needed anymore anyway, so yeah.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by colleybell View Post
    I'm hoping I didn't miss the opportunity to get the love shack. It's not in the building section so I can't purchase it, but I have quests like "box of chocolates" and "valentine botany" that require it. Also, there's no way to craft the Alicorn and I feel like a lot of the game will require it as I've read other posts. Is there any way I can still build the love shack? Thanks for any suggestions you may have!
    If you have those quests, most likely you have the love shack already since the love shack should be the first thing you get when you play valentine edition. Did you keep it in you storage or sold it? You may need to email TL if you really lost it.

Executive Chef
    How do people make alicorns if they don't have the love shack? Does that come up somewhere else, like the potion shop?? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    If you have those quests, most likely you have the love shack already since the love shack should be the first thing you get when you play valentine edition. Did you keep it in you storage or sold it? You may need to email TL if you really lost it.
    I'm a student so I took a few weeks away from castle story to study and when I logged on again I had the box of chocolates quest. But the valentine botany quest just showed up a few days ago. Like Queenzod mentioned, I don't think I'll ever be able to craft the alicorn. I don't think those quests will ever go away either.

Farm Supplier
    I don't believe you can craft an alicorn without the love shack.

I didn't think the game would give valentine quest to a player who can't buy a Love Shack
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 07-11-13 at 10:40 AM. Reason: in

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Don't worry, the Love Shack isn't really needed anymore anyway, so yeah.
    I stored mine to save room for a second potion shop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast