Thread: Pet story turns off in the middle working it

Unhappy Pet story turns off in the middle working it

There's no ryhmm or reason. The game keeps turning off. Not just once, but constantly. Very annoying & I don't want to play it. Gail Lonsbery

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the game. Please reply with answers to the following questions so I can better help you:

What is the Storm8 ID you are playing on when this occurs?
    What kind of device are you playing Pet Shop Story on?
    Is there any error message that appears when this happens? (If so, please take a screenshot)
    What is the last action your are doing in game right before it closes?
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

My game has been doing this for months. It is very annoying and I can never visit my neighbors without it closing! My id is kaleyshop and I play on a android tablet.

Rhino Keeper
    The game crashes when I visit pet shops that have many pets, and whenever someone gifts me or visits while I'm playing. I play on iPod 4.

I, too, have been having this issue for months. Whether I am collecting from pets or visiting, or doing nothing at all the game closes after about 45 - 60 seconds. My id is rsqbetty and I play on a asus transformer- android.

Quote Originally Posted by kaleyshop View Post
    My game has been doing this for months. It is very annoying and I can never visit my neighbors without it closing! My id is kaleyshop and I play on a android tablet.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    The game crashes when I visit pet shops that have many pets, and whenever someone gifts me or visits while I'm playing. I play on iPod 4.
    Can each of you send me a PM with the in game names of the neighbors you visit when this happens? Give me your Storm8 ID and the names of the shops for those neighbors. Please be sure the neighbor is on your friends list so I can locate them.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms