View Poll Results: Who will win this epic duel?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anubis Dragon

4 25.00%
  • Infinity Dragon

12 75.00%
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Master Battle Thread Part II

Fashion Designer
    Infinity, Lightning, Aether, Double Rainbow, and Forestfire are my clear favorites. I probably use Aether the most! Of course including champions, my Ninja always gets the job done!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by faeriedust View Post
    Lightning is a valuable fighter. The color combination is strong against a disproportionate number of dragons...
    Other than lightning, my Lotus is a surprise champion. Its much more consistent than Night Elf though Night Elf wins in the looks department.
    But now I don't need any strategies because my Black Knight takes down pretty much everything in one or two tries......
    Oh, you're right! I use my Lotus all the time. I don't have Night Elf, though.

New Resident

Best dragons to upgrade for battles

Is there a list somewhere of which dragons are commonly used to win battles?

I would like to upgrade these dragons to a higher level but I'm not sure which ones to concentrate on first.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelies View Post
    Is there a list somewhere of which dragons are commonly used to win battles?

I would like to upgrade these dragons to a higher level but I'm not sure which ones to concentrate on first.
    There is no specific list, i think different dragons work well for different people, however I would recommend super rares, unbreedable and dragons which are no longer available cos they became limited. Also diamonds and champions.

Fashion Designer
    I agree with belbar I have beat level 20 champions with level 1 just hatched commons, but champions tend to fare best, super rares will depend on color as well.

Fashion Designer
    a few good fighters other than champion types as reported by other users are:
    Kitsune
    Infinity
    Jade
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Executive Chef
    Besides Ultra rares & Champions, Jade, Seabreeze, Atlantis, Aether, Troll, Lightning, Origami, Justice, Tiny, BlackSwan, Scorpion, Emerald, Topaz, Planet, Forestfire, Tusker, Pegasus, Lotus, Passion, Independence, Dream, Boo, Wraith, Peacock, Leopard, Scarecrow, Nano & Metal are Good fighters in the Arena when Epic,. This is just my Experence from Arena.
    Last edited by Kami365; 01-26-14 at 08:27 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Besides Ultra rares & Champions, Jade, Seabreeze, Atlantis, Aether, Troll, Lightning, Origami, Justice, Tiny, BlackSwan, Scorpion, Emerald, Topaz, Planet, Forestfire, Tusker, Pegasus, Lotus, Passion, Independence, Dream, Boo, Wraith, Peacock, Leopard & Scarecrow are Good fighters in the Arena when Epic,. This is just my Experence from Arena.
    Just as master kami said. BuT generally, champions are goOd for bAttles. -dalexxx

Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Besides Ultra rares & Champions, Jade, Seabreeze, Atlantis, Aether, Troll, Lightning, Origami, Justice, Tiny, BlackSwan, Scorpion, Emerald, Topaz, Planet, Forestfire, Tusker, Pegasus, Lotus, Passion, Independence, Dream, Boo, Wraith, Peacock, Leopard & Scarecrow are Good fighters in the Arena when Epic,. This is just my Experence from Arena.
    I would add Metal to the list, kind of nice to because the upgrade is cheap. He is at the top of the list against Champions if you dont have a Diamond, Passion or Infinity.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wiccapi View Post
    Just as master kami said. BuT generally, champions are goOd for bAttles. -dalexxx
    Certainly Champions are the best options besides Ultra rares in the Arena.So kind word but I'm just a player like you & others.

Actually my Master in the battle Arena is Sumercarefree,.

Quote Originally Posted by dinendash7474 View Post
    I would add Metal to the list, kind of nice to because the upgrade is cheap. He is at the top of the list against Champions if you dont have a Diamond, Passion or Infinity.
    Yes absolutely Metal & Nano would be good fighters too after Epic,. I'd tried both of them & got successful results.
    Last edited by Kami365; 01-26-14 at 08:29 PM.