View Poll Results: Who will win this epic duel?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anubis Dragon

4 25.00%
  • Infinity Dragon

12 75.00%
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Master Battle Thread Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    LOL like this nonsense you mean.

Attachment 12360
    Hahaha sorry! It's the Love Dragon of Power.

Rhino Keeper
    Btw I'm just going to keep throwing dragons at Paladin. I want to see if it hits like 50 losses.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    . At this point it's kind of funny how annoyed I'm getting over a game I am choosing to play.

We should all try to remember this! Well said and very funny!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    Btw I'm just going to keep throwing dragons at Paladin. I want to see if it hits like 50 losses.
    I've noticed something with past tournaments: If I can't defeat a tough dragon despite numerous attempts, after 24hours it would be defeated automatically regardless of which dragon I use. I've tested this theory numerous times, and I think every time, the max number of hours it has taken me to defeat any dragon is 24 (but only if I battle the dragon numerous times, not just once or twice). I'm not sure if anyone else has ever gone more than 24 hours without defeating a dragon. It's just speculation really, so I can't say that it's absolute.

I guessing infinity two heads means double the power

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    LOL like this nonsense you mean.

Attachment 12360
    Hehe that pic really shows why i grumble so much about the battle lottery, and why i'm not paying ett ?re for anything in this otherwise quite fine game until there's a combat revamp (well aware i'll prolly wait forever ofc)

This whole thread is kind of funny considering all the random results in tournaments, but i wonder - i've only played DS for 6 months or so, has the tournaments always been like this or did they function better in beginning?

Farm Supplier

I've had enough!

Over the past several tournaments, I have noticed a trend. I'll breeze through the first so many rounds and then get stuck on a particular dragon for days. Three times now it has been Dynasty, but there have been others. I'll use specific dragons that are strong against it as well as dragons other players suggest, but I'll still lose every time. I'm done getting frustrated with this game. I know that Storm 8 intentionally does this to make people spend money in order to finish the tournament and some people are willing to do so, but they are not getting a dime from me. I'll continue to play the game and if I get stuck, then I'm stuck. I've had enough and I know I'm not the only one.

Fashion Designer
    Dynasty has always been the worse for me, especially when it was placed as the #20 opponent. But the previous 2 tourneys i've beaten it with Forestfire. Your correct though, the tourney is set up for some to be extremely difficult in which gold is required to be used in order to advance or finish, mine being one of the unlucky few.

Rhino Keeper
    Ultimata is the answer use it guys! You guys should try it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    Ultimata is the answer use it guys! You guys should try it
    Problems arise if you need or are saving the gold for something else (habitats/speed breeding) if you use it all on the arena (which could be 12 gold or 30 gold for ultimate depending on whether there is a tournament on) it very quickly runs out!

I try not to use it, but if the same dragon defeats 3 champions and a diamond all in a row, it's time to bring out the big ***s