Thread: Money disappearing before my eyes! Hacked?

New Resident

Money disappearing before my eyes! Hacked?

I had about 30,000 and while I was playing, the screen said processing when I didn't do anything. Like someone else took over and ally money started disappearing before my eyes. What do I do??

New Resident
    By the way, every time since then that I collect money from the islands left from visiting people (who have not visited mind you) that money I collect disappears. I mean really! You can see it running down from 500 to 27. Stops around 27. If I am hacked, what can I do about it. I was really liking this game

This seems like a sync error. Please try force closing the application prior to continuing to play. Let us know if that helps!

New Resident
    I have only force closed when it pops up for me to do it. How do I do it regularly? I have turned off my Ipad and just closed out of the game. If that is what you mean. That didn't stop it. Thank you for responding.

The Honorable Panda
    You can always force close out your game when you are finished playing so when you come back your game will load up fresh.

If you leave your game open , when you come back to play, you need to give your game time to "wake up" and sync with the TL server.

Go visit a neighbor first then come back . I also sometimes just collect from a couple of habitants. Then wait for the processing screen to come up .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have an ipad. When I stop playing, I just go to my home screen. I don't think the game is closing. How do I actually close the game?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dracoolio View Post
    I have an ipad. When I stop playing, I just go to my home screen. I don't think the game is closing. How do I actually close the game?
    Try this, at your home screen, put four fingers on the screen and move all fingers upwards. At the bottom of the screen, u will see a list of app runing. Simlilar to deleting an app from your home screen, (hope u know how to do that) but now u are doing to the app at the bottom of your screen, press until u see a "-" sign at the top left corner of the app. (deleting app, u see a "x" sign) Tap on the "-" sign to force close it.

New Resident
    Ah TY!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kitthecat View Post
    Try this, at your home screen, put four fingers on the screen and move all fingers upwards. At the bottom of the screen, u will see a list of app runing. Simlilar to deleting an app from your home screen, (hope u know how to do that) but now u are doing to the app at the bottom of your screen, press until u see a "-" sign at the top left corner of the app. (deleting app, u see a "x" sign) Tap on the "-" sign to force close it.
    For those who need pictures!

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
    On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

[IMG]https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPx[/IMG]Then you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request