Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enchanted farm

Rhino Keeper

Enchanted farm

I currently have the large farm, is it worth it to invest in the enchanted farm? Is there anything special about the food besides the cost is higher?

Executive Chef
    Upgrading is one of the most important things you need to do. The amount of food is significantly higher.

Host(ess)
    I would be sure that you're getting enough coins per hour though before you did. Because I upgraded at quite a low level and was not able to keep up with the coin pricess required to plant crops from enchanted farms, and instead just went back to the regular large farm crops until I was earning enough. So I basically paid to upgrade them but wasn't able to use them until later on down the road.

Rhino Keeper
    Also, there are goal requirements that need you to harvest Diamondates, for example

Executive Chef
    Plus they look good

Executive Chef
    I believe the only difference between the enchanted farm and the large farm is upgrades, rushrooms and diamondates. These are higher prices foods. If you need more food, but don't have the coins for the enchanted farm, dedicate 3 of our current farms to scalypears - the 13,000 20 hr food. You will spend less and accumulate food nicely. And there really isn't a rush to upgrade your dragons past 4 (when you can breed them). Yes, they bring in more coins, but you will just be spending it to feed them.

Yes definitely upgrade. There is one food that only takes 10 minutes (26,000 coins, though) and drops 100 food! That's 600 food in one hour, unlike 50 food in one hour I you use just the big farm.

I mean 8,000 coins, not 26,000! 26,000 coins for a crop that takes 1 hour, which drops 300 food (only half as much)

New Resident
    I have 4 upgraded farms and 2 small ones I use the small ones for hourly as the food does not die. Since Ive been playing Dragon story for 6 months and have only just found out what a wall is for Ive been trying to change my neighbours. I play Castle story (Cs), Restaurant story (Rs), Bakery story (Bs) and Pet story (Ps) but still keeping up with Dragon story and Castle story since taking on the others has been a task. So I have only been planting foods 8 hourly on my upgraded farms. I think it depends on how often you play the game. If you work for 8 hours a day its worth putting the farms on 8 hourly. If you only play games once a day then the 20 hourly fits. If you want to play the game all day then the hourly works just as well. I found that coin drop increased once I had 10 red dragons at level 10. Then the amount of coins that you can collect increases. Any new person to the game I would suggest to not worry about breeding to start and just get your red dragons to level 10. I started to breed other dragons and have only just realised that my coin increase went up leaps and bo

New Resident
    leaps and bounds when my red dragons, Yellow dragons and green dragons all became level 10. Hope this helps my id is splodged you are more than welcome to come and have a look around.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast