Thread: Wall posts

Wall posts

okay, this is probably going to be a stupid question, but I notice some friends are able to post their needs and id on their wall. How do I access my wall to post?

Farm Supplier
    Go to menu, overview, wall, then type in your own post box. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by goldensed View Post
    Go to menu, overview, wall, then type in your own post box. :-)
    Thank you!

Oh, and here's a tip! Don't write too much, because then it will get cut off and you'll end up having to rewrite the last part of what you said!

Speaking of wall posts. I'll compose a message for a neighbors wall, hit send and my post will be denied due to offensive language. Thing is, I never write anything offensive! It's SO frustrating having to rewrite and tweak the same message FOUR times. I wish TL would either highlight of delete the specific words they feel are offensive. At least that way I'll know what to steer clear from in the future. Neighbors have expressed the same frustrations.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by theshellybean View Post
    Speaking of wall posts. I'll compose a message for a neighbors wall, hit send and my post will be denied due to offensive language. Thing is, I never write anything offensive! It's SO frustrating having to rewrite and tweak the same message FOUR times. I wish TL would either highlight of delete the specific words they feel are offensive. At least that way I'll know what to steer clear from in the future. Neighbors have expressed the same frustrations.
    I'm ALWAYS being declared "inappropriate"! I now take it to mean that the TL powers that be think I need to take a break from the game and do something else like laundry or head to the beach! Hey maybe I should post this on the turning a negative into a positive thread.

The Honorable Panda
    Looks like the original question has been answered .
    Please note that discussing the word filter is not forum appropriate.

If would like to report a word being caught in the filter, please send an email to support@teamlava.com

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request