Thread: New Idea For A New Dragon

New Resident

New Idea For A New Dragon

I just want give a new idea for some dragon. It's almost hallowen time, why don't the dragon story make a new dragon package with a horror theme. This is the idea. Make a vampire dragon, mummy dragon, werewolf dragon, bones dragon and invisible dragon. What do you think guys?

Farm Supplier
    You can add all your suggestions here

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dheeana View Post
    I just want give a new idea for some dragon. It's almost hallowen time, why don't the dragon story make a new dragon package with a horror theme. This is the idea. Make a vampire dragon, mummy dragon, werewolf dragon, bones dragon and invisible dragon. What do you think guys?
    Also, you don't have to suggest Invisible dragon, android users got so many of them. LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by One_Piece_ View Post
    Also, you don't have to suggest Invisible dragon, android users got so many of them. LOL
    You got that right ! lol

Banned

Comment of the week!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    You got that right ! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Comment of the week!
    Yay! I have so many Invisible dragons, but some of them will become another dragons if I play for 5-10 minutes and the rest will still Invisible! I love Invisible dragons! LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! I have so many Invisible dragons, but some of them will become another dragons if I play for 5-10 minutes and the rest will still Invisible! I love Invisible dragons! LOL
    At last check I have 71 dragons - I'm lucky if I see one or two when I play. What is weird is when only one of my (only) duplicate Mythics shows up - surely once the data for a single dragon is loaded, all of them should appear?

Nightclub Owner
    Please feel free to add your suggestion to the current suggestion thread.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.