Thread: No coins earned when away!!

Unhappy No coins earned when away!!

I have about in total 17000 drinks in my club. I'm making the drinks and the customers drink them when I'm playing the game. I usually go to sleep and i have like 20,000 coins earned when I come back. Lately, it hasn't been doing that. I dont earn anything when I'm away and I find that I have the same amount of drinks I had when I left. What is going on and how can this be fixed?

Senior Moderator
    Are you fully closing out the game when you're not playing? Do you have anything blocking the door?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    I am having cash subtracted while I watch the customers buy the drinks now. Started a few days ago. And no nothing blocks the door, etc. All the drinks get drunk. People dance. 100 happiness. I just lose money. It goes up then down then up then down but I am not spending.. I think I'm getting about 20 percent of the value that I should be.

New Resident

Angry i just went from 11,500 to 9,500 within 10 seconds of logging back in...

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Are you fully closing out the game when you're not playing? Do you have anything blocking the door?
    I did that. It showed that I had 11,500 or so... so, just watching people come in and BAM! 9,500!! I all I did was shut my kindle off, back on reinstall and the log on. Instant loss of 2,000 for just watching it for 10 seconds....

New Resident
    And again it went from 12,059 to 11,369 in one second. Kindle fire. Not cool.

New Resident
    Went from 13,170 to 13,140 just now. It goes up a little then down a lot then up a little. Sort of realistic.... it's just like the local mafia hearing I had a good night and taking their protection payment! Thanks. Can teamlava give me an option to buy some weapons and we can just convert this game into mafia wars?! What gives?