Thread: Everyone, PLEASE STOP!

Farm Supplier

Everyone, PLEASE STOP!

Everyone keeps complaining about the prices going up on expansions and stuff. I personally don't mind. That way you have something to do instead of just sitting there staring at your bakery.

You know, a bit of a challenge. Along with the goals, mastering appliances, and earning coins/gems to expand, it keeps you busy. Imagine if you just earned free gems willy-nilly. You'd have nothing worth working for.

I know the prices are a bit outrageous, but hey, you're not bored anymore. Just think of it this way

Rhino Keeper
    Lol when did you join the game?

I've not made profit ever since the hike. Anything I earn goes back to baking, doing goals so I can get the appliance, buying appliances before they go away and anything in the design tab before they go away. It's a zero sum game and I'll never get to expand.. ever.

Also, I was never bored I actually looked forward to expansions which is now just a myth to me.

Farm Supplier
    suburb of Phoenix AZ..native LOVE it here!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kianebakes View Post
    Lol when did you join the game?

I've not made profit ever since the hike. Anything I earn goes back to baking, doing goals so I can get the appliance, buying appliances before they go away and anything in the design tab before they go away. It's a zero sum game and I'll never get to expand.. ever.

Also, I was never bored I actually looked forward to expansions which is now just a myth to me.
    I hear ya!!!! Im level 99 now for about a year, been playing fir three...ppl that don't know how great it WAS just can't relate...i remember freaking out cuz i was trying to master egg tarts and they went up to 7000 coins!!! Seriously? But still playing cuz hey, its like any other addiction!! ;-)

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the feedback on the price changes but this has been thoroughly discussed here: Bakery Increase Prices thread.

If you would like to discuss this further, please post a new thread under the
    Forum disputes forum and the community managers will address any of your concerns.

Thanks fellow bakers!
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread