Thread: Dragon Egg don't be discouraged

Rhino Keeper

Dragon Egg don't be discouraged

I was thinking since I just opened roost and hatched manty that I wouldn't see a dragon egg at all. Happily I was wrong hit roost yesterday and there it was a dragon egg of coarse I now have to get ten bookks from libraries I have gotten 1 yesterday and 1 today. I must say it is nice for people like myself on level 30 just waiting on a wing or horn to be back in the game

Host(ess)
    No wing and now no egg !!!!
    I'm discouraged and I wanna be back in the game too - not fair :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    I was thinking since I just opened roost and hatched manty that I wouldn't see a dragon egg at all. Happily I was wrong hit roost yesterday and there it was a dragon egg of coarse I now have to get ten bookks from libraries I have gotten 1 yesterday and 1 today. I must say it is nice for people like myself on level 30 just waiting on a wing or horn to be back in the game
    Congratulations!

I agree we should not be discouraged,although it is at times hard not to be ....still no dragon egg from Roost for me this morning.

I think most of the discouragement comes from the fact that we know that it will be a VERY long quest,but without the egg it cannot even be started.

I shall continue to do daily tasks in the hope that tomorrow,the next day,or even next week will bring that egg out of hiding!

Once again,congratulations,it must have been wonderful to finally see that elusive egg.

I have had the Sir P quest since last November and still no Golden Apple!

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats on getting the dragon egg! I'm still looking for it. You can continue discussions on it in this thread.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.