Thread: I need to transfer my game over to another device, help? (pet shop story)

New Resident

Question I need to transfer my game over to another device, help? (pet shop story)

hi, I got a new iPhone a while back and I just decided to start playing pet shop story again. how do you transfer a storm8 ID over now? I had a storm8 customer service representative explain it to me before I got this newer iPhone, but now I have no idea how to do it. please help if you can. (this is the new storm8 ID, the other ID is still in my control, I still have the last phone)

Nightclub Owner
    As you've setup a storm8 ID on the new device you will need to email support@teamlava.com and get them to do the transfer for you.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

How do u transfer an account?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by noturbuisiness View Post
    How do u transfer an account?
    You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    1. Download Restaurant Story. (You cannot do this in some other games. I don't know about Pet Shop Story.)
    2. Go to the Storm8 menu in the upper right hand corner.
    3. Select "Account Settings". It's a blue button.
    4. Select "Log in to Another Account". It's green.
    5. Log in with your old Storm8 ID and password. If you don't have a password, create one in the faq of Pet Shop Story on your old device.

THIS WILL TRANSFER ALL OF YOUR STORM8 GAMES.