Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck on level 193

Stuck on level 193

I am stuck here and can not seem to figure it out. any suggestions??

Rhino Keeper
    I JUST beat it. Super hard. 194 is so far too.

Tip for 193:
    - You don't need to hit all of the switch bubbles.
    - In the 2nd section, you only need to hit one switch.
    - In the 4th/final section, you don't need to hit ANY of the switches! You only need to pop two of the baby bubbles in the diamond -- the topmost one, and one of the side ones. Go at them from opposite directions, and be careful with the colors.
    - All the way around, conserve as many bubbles / be as efficient as you can! You definitely need as many bubbles as you can get to win this level.

Thanks I finally beat it, now stuck on 194 lol

Rhino Keeper
    I'm stuck on 194 too! I'm doubting whether or not it's even beatable... (I don't think it'd be the first time lately that they put out levels that weren't beatable and then fixed them later.)

finally I broke down and used gems to get through 194, 195 is insanity Im thinking this may take forever and a day to get through

Rhino Keeper
    I'm half laughing, half despairing at your update!

What boosts did you use? I tried using bombs a couple times, but that didn't really help much. :/

(Also, I don't like when I HAVE to use anything to beat a level. Part of what I like so much about Bubble Mania is that it's truly a puzzle game -- there are *strategies* that allow you to beat the levels, you know?)

Rhino Keeper
    Omigod omigod omigod! I beat 194 without any boosts or anything!!!

great job!! I love when I can finally get through it purely with strategy. Im on 198 now, 195 was extremely difficult as well, I literally played it every half hour for two days straight haha, totally addicted to this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Haha, ditto. I *just* beat 195, so I'm on 196 now.

Ok so im on level 201 now, I noticed a change, the first couple days I was on it, above the middle bubble blower were blank crystals, now there are two that have colors already. Anyone else notice this? Also I now have less bubbles to start with then previously.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast