Thread: What's the trick to building several large stacks of the same item?

Rhino Keeper

What's the trick to building several large stacks of the same item?

It seems that the chances the customer will choose a given item on the menu is increased for every pile of that item I have in my bakery. So if I wanted my return on investment faster I would want to make a large number of piles of the highest cost per serving item on the menu. I've messed around with trying to figure out the trick for doing so unsuccessfully. Anybody know the trick?

Rhino Keeper
    The customers take a plate from every counter you have. Put red velvet on every counter in your bakery and sit back. More you sell, higher your daily bonus. The system decides which counter the food will pile on once all the food is the same.

Executive Chef
    maintaining those piles is a bit tricky.. to make them, remove all empty counters, add one, put food onto it. add another one, put food..
    then, when u cook something else and have no empty counters - add a counter! otherwise all these yummy piles would be piled up into one that would never sell out..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    maintaining those piles is a bit tricky.. to make them, remove all empty counters, add one, put food onto it. add another one, put food..
    then, when u cook something else and have no empty counters - add a counter! otherwise all these yummy piles would be piled up into one that would never sell out..
    It seems that the counter that is placed last is the counter that the stacks will accumulate on. So if you want to create multiple stacks of large numbers, be sure to place an additional counter before you serve your next round of baked goods.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzillaz View Post
    It seems that the counter that is placed last is the counter that the stacks will accumulate on. So if you want to create multiple stacks of large numbers, be sure to place an additional counter before you serve your next round of baked goods.
    It's random. I've tried to work it out for a long time. It might be piling on the counter that has the most food but it is most likely random.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzillaz View Post
    I agree it's the counter placed last, which is different from the counter last emptied. So I always put away my empty counters and take them back out again if I want to make sure the food piles up on the empty counter.