Thread: Passion Pit?

Rhino Keeper

Passion Pit?

I bought a passion pit and thought I could put a Cesar dragon in it cause its a three color dragon but can't.
    Can you tell me what dragons go it?

Nightclub Owner
    The only dragons that can go in this are left hearted, right hearted and passion. These dragons were removed earlier this year. The habitat is still available in case people have those dragons in the stable and need to buy the habitat for them
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    The only dragons that can go in this are left hearted, right hearted and passion. These dragons were removed earlier this year. The habitat is still available in case people have those dragons in the stable and need to buy the habitat for them
    Iv just bought the passion pit and im on android? so I will have to just let it sit there with notting in it.ye.Cause I can't store it!
    Will any of these dragon be coming back?

Nightclub Owner
    If you don't have any dragons in it you should be able to sell it. As for dragons coming back, that will be up to TL. I certainly hope they bring back removed dragons from time to time as I'm missing some.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.