Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Venting: Tired of so many goals

Farm Supplier

Venting: Tired of so many goals

I wish we didn't get complicated/long sets of goals so frequently. They seem to come every month lately and take about two weeks to complete. I spend half my month just trying to finish new goals, instead of working on the regular stuff like mastering older recipes and decorating. And lately, every goal seems to have two kinds of ovens to work with, so it's even worse. It's starting to irritate me.

I know nobody "makes" me do the goals, but if I don't, the ovens will be permanently locked, and someday I might regret not having them. I wish these complicated goals only came up every couple of months or less. And only introducing one new oven at a time would be better, too. I don't like feeling like I never make headway on catching up.

Anyone else feel the same?

Fashion Designer
    I've finished everything and have nothing to work on except for new goals and the impossible final expansion. So, I welcome the goals, even though it deters me from saving for my needed expansion

Banned
    Considering I started off on android and could only stare in envy at goals items iOS had, I welcome any and every goal.

I didnt do the valentine, Mexican and music ones in my smaller bakery but wish I had. I'd love to have gotten the piano, but alas, I choose to not wear myself down with doing two sets of goals on two devices. Just do what you can manage. There will be tons more to come later for those who can't or won't do them now.

Executive Chef
    I already forgot when there was the previous goal. tea time?? that was ages ago.. and it needed less than half appliance slots.. I wanted to decorate tea time but then they started 4th july and I've done that instead and got out of coins lol.
    I do all the goals.. the more new ovens the better)) I've started playing at Thanksgiving and regret not having completed it because it seemed too expensive and i've stopped doing it but actually it was doable

Executive Chef
    At least here everything is doable. I play another game where they throw the goals every WEEK and they aren't doable unless you're very high level.. that's fun lol

Rhino Keeper
    I LOVE the goals. Esp. the prizes we get! It's something to do. Whats the point of playing if there isnt something to look forward too?

New Resident
    I agree. I wish we had had time to recover from the last set of goals, I wouldn't mind so much if this had happened mid-month, especially since this goal is not connected to the upcoming holiday. I'm trying to expand and completing goals just cost so much. I also wish we didn't have to go to our neighbors to request items twice in one goal set, especially since there's a limitation on how many requests you can make a day.

It'll get much easier once you hit level cap Maybe compromise and only do goals to the point of unlocking ovens--which is what I do with my alt bakeries.

If you optimize (table layout, xp recipes, etc), leveling up is almost too easy. So, you end up super bored when there aren't goals bc eventually you will catch up if you play long enough.

Ultimately, the goals, erm, encourage people to spend gems, so for that reason alone I doubt they'll change

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by supahmonkiee View Post
    I LOVE the goals. Esp. the prizes we get! It's something to do. Whats the point of playing if there isnt something to look forward too?
    I agree completely. I won't complete the goals if I don't care about the prizes. I didn't care for the musical items, because they were jazz and just weird in my opinion, so I unlocked the oven and stopped. I couldn't be bothered with the drink mixer. If I want to do them, I do them and if not, I don't. No big deal really.

Executive Chef
    I love goals but for the OP, I know where your coming from with that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast