Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Knight dragon - IOS-Quest/Craft -REMOVED

Executive Chef
    Very much
    I only have one piece from the kite task now I have to do,this?

Banned
    Alright With Knight Leaving, I am PO'ed.
    If I Don't get Valkarye, I am leaving.
    You're going to loose a GOLD PAYING customer.

The balance of this game is certainly way off. Either lower the time requirements for breeding, or quit expiring dragons so quickly. The frustration level for success is nearly too high to be enjoyable. Even for the common dragons, it's unreasonable. Just one example, in my experiences it took nearly a month just to get a night dragon, but I bred enough coral dragons to fill more habitats than the game allows - each at 10 hours a piece. Don't even get me started with island dragons...

Expiring the knight this fast, and seemly one dragon a week it seems, is really questionable.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Alright With Knight Leaving, I am PO'ed.
    If I Don't get Valkarye, I am leaving.
    You're going to loose a GOLD PAYING customer.
    You will get Valkyrie! Don't worry! I haven't got any of the quest dragons!

Banned
    Another dragon I won't get. My Caesar is a lame moron who only comes back with apples. As if that's supposed to appease me when he has over a hundred siblings I need to feed.

Peacock did his job the first week and brought back what I asked.

The other brat who I don't even remember right now has been just as useless. I'm not even going to worry about getting comet. It will be empty gesture. I'd rather my moon sit in his home and earn me money.

Executive Chef
    I got the kite piece but nothing else. Especially since I'm using the portal for leaves...

Rhino Keeper
    This is kind of really pissing me off. I have two of the pieces but probably won't be getting that last one in 3 days, which means I miss out on Knight AND have been sending my dragons on useless quests for months. I might as well have sent my Fire out to look for gold instead...

And this will just go on like this. After my Ceasar comes back with a 3 more lotuses or something, I'll have missed out on Knight and I'll start on Comet, only to find I'll miss out on that one too in a few weeks...

Let me just say that the quest feature really sucks!

Rhino Keeper
    I have a feeling that my Kite won't get me the last piece, which is really frustrating, and if that happens I won't even bother try for Comet since they might remove it also. With that being said I'll just send my Fire hoping for extra gold.

The quest feature is really frustrating more than fun. Disappointed.

It took me 2 months of non-stop breeding to get Ceaser. Just got it two days ago. I already had the other two parts for Knight. Now its going away and I might not get the last part. I better get extremely lucky or this game is getting deleted. The last five months I have managed to get exactly 5 new dragons. How is this game fun??? Not to mention I play on my phone and tablet. lvl 91 and lvl 96 and no diamond on either.

Rhino Keeper
    I never even got the peacock for the third piece. I did manage to get the other two pieces though. Luckily I had the 300 gold sitting there from nonstop collecting from my treasure dragons or is be ticked. Never got Samauri either, was missing just one piec but at least I had all the dragons. All in all this quest feature has been quite discouraging. I'm not going to bother with comet I don't think.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast