Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Customizable baker avatars?

Yes. The options from fashion story needs to be added to all the games with visible avatars!!!! Also if the first customization is free then if someone wanted to change it up they could charge a few gems. Teamlava please do this!

Although the customers entering our bakeries are of diverse ethnicities, all of the people in displays (5/7/14 goal teaser, Book Club Meeting, Ice Cream Parlor, Ballroom Dancers, etc, etc, etc) only feature white characters! Natasha's Cauldron seems to be the only other person of color besides the customers!

This has been bothering me for some time. People from all over the world play this game. Customers in the game were updated, please include the diversity in displays too :-)

Executive Chef
    I love this idea. I've always been bothered by all my neighbors looking alike. I would love to have choices for Avatars, if not customizable ones! And I think offering clothing to match the decors is Brilliant, if our Avatars were available to place in the Bakery (or Restaurant). I like changing my cashier to match my theme, but I don't have many choices, and most of them were designed for something else, like waiting tables, and have trays in their hands.
    I would love to design an avatar for myself, and chose how to dress it.
    (I'm not interested in Fashion Story however).
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    I think it's a great idea! I'm not entirely bothered about clothes but it would be nice to change basic things like hair, skin and eye colour. I also like the idea about being able to change the colour of the avatars apron to match the bakery.

Why can't you have the avatar reflect other nationalities? You have other nationalities as patrons, why not have them reflect being owners as well. You have the choice to choose being a woman or man. You should have the right and option to choose your skin color as well.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybutta1 View Post
    Why can't you have the avatar reflect other nationalities? You have other nationalities as patrons, why not have them reflect being owners as well. You have the choice to choose being a woman or man. You should have the right and option to choose your skin color as well.
    Agreed. Skin and hair colors would be nice, but I don't see it happening.

It would also be EXTREMELY cool if the little cartoon people could dress in holiday colors - red & green for Christmas - a Santa or Mrs. Claus here or there, black & orange for Halloween - pumpkins on sweaters, pilgrims and Indians as well as autumnal colors for Thanksgiving (sweaters with big leavesbon them), red/pink with hearts for St. Valentine's Day, etc.

Executive Chef
    An older thread - but I wouldn't mind this idea, however it doesn't sound so much appealing either - at least with the clothes option in the game. I think that's more for fashion or should at least stay within that game. But that is just what I feel and what my own opinion about it is. Since in comparison, fashion story is about fashion, and bakery is about baking, in a way, bakery doesn't really have a fashion type or a fashion aspect within the game. Besides the apron stands. But the rest; I definitely would not mind seeing implemented at all.

However, I do think instead of just the white man and woman avatar, they should add different skin colours and hair types/hair textures, & a gender neutral avatar, at the very least.

Or give us what they did in the older S8 games, to pick from 6 avatars. But with an added gender neutral character - inclusiveness.

Regardless / I wonder how it will be implemented, if it came to happen.

Though if they did decide to implement some fashion aspect within Bakery Story, I do think it should be an apron stand, and you can decorate it (however) and you can possibly win challenges for it. A random idea - but I'll expand more on it on a more appropriate thread.
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-15-20 at 03:59 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12