Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customizable baker avatars?

New Resident

Red face Customizable baker avatars?

(My apologies if this has already been suggested a million times; I checked the current topics on the board and didn't see it.)

Have you ever considered making the baker avatars customizable? It's great that we have a choice of genders, but I'd definitely sink a lot of coins (and gems) into making my baker avatar look more like me. Being able to choose a skin, eye, and hair color would be marvelous.

Also, I'll bet people would spend stacks of money on buying clothes to match the various bakery themes. Just different apron colors would be pretty brilliant! I'd love to be able to buy a blue-and-white apron to go with my blue-and-white bakery design. Hair styles and/or hats could be sold, too. And making full costumes available would be even more fun! Imagine being able to buy a pirate costume to go with this month's goal items, or a silk-dress-and-tiara or stylish-waistcoat-and-crown ensemble to go with last month's Royal Tea...

Does anybody else agree that this would be really fun? How much would you spend customizing your avatar?

Rhino Keeper
    Sounds like Fashion Story :\

Host(ess)
    well it would be cool if they add it in all stories like bs

I think that works in Fashion Story but quite unnecessary and unfitting for Bakery Story. I don't even like this feature in Fashion Story :/ I don't care what people's avatars look like.

I'm sure some people would be into this but just adding my two cents, I'd be completely uninterested.

Executive Chef
    I wouldn't customize that far, but I would like to have more than just two possibilities. Doesn't one of the games let you pick from 6? That would be nice.

Farm Supplier
    You could choose different aprons, hair, skin colour and clothes underneath the aprons. Like the idea

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Pet Hotel has 6 to choose from, that would be great in all the games. Personally, I think resources devoted to things like this would be better spent developing sticky wall messages and a confirmation button when spending gems, rather than avatars that no one but the person decorating it would really care about anyway. But that's just IMHO. ;-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Pet Hotel has 6 to choose from, that would be great in all the games. Personally, I think resources devoted to things like this would be better spent developing sticky wall messages and a confirmation button when spending gems, rather than avatars that no one but the person decorating it would really care about anyway. But that's just IMHO. ;-)
    totally agree, but i figure TPTB aren't really listening to me about anything, so there's no real need to prioritize my wish list for them. (but just in case: MORE RECIPIES ON BUILDS)

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    totally agree, but i figure TPTB aren't really listening to me about anything, so there's no real need to prioritize my wish list for them. (but just in case: MORE RECIPIES ON BUILDS)
    Lol are you kidding, they aren't listening to any of us. If they were, they'd be making SO much more money.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah good idea! I would spend a few gems but not exorbitantly on this one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast