Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unlocking "goal" ovens - restaurant story

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    you're posting in a pretty old thread. are you trying to get a specific oven to unlock (if so, which one), or are you trying to open another appliance slot so that you can buy an unlocked oven?
    It says the oven that makes chocolate berries, yet I have one! And a basic oven and I have that as well! I keep baking on it and not even new recipes! I must be missing something! I've done 3 or 4 levels up and I'm still not getting anywhere. If the goal is expired then what? Do I have to start all over?

Hi again,
    Its the romantic stove! But I already have one! It says I have 18 days left on it. I've done level up and up but still won't unlock. I have the basic stove that it says I need too! Lol

Nightclub Owner
    What are the exact goal names you're working on?

Romantic oven

The goal is , I love you berry much.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by staceyleekaup View Post
    So when you click on buy and it takes you to the appliance section, can you take out the Romantic Stove and place it on your floor? Do you have an open appliance spot, as you can store other appliances to make room. Once you purchase one of the Romantic stoves, it should check mark that part of the goal and then you need to serve 12 white cocoa berries before you can move on to the next goal.

I forgot to mention that even if you have a romantic stove now, if you purchased it before the goal became active you'll need to purchase another. The goal doesn't look at past purchases. The same goes for wallpaper and tiles, tables, and chairs. You have to be careful and not purchase seasonal items before the goals tell you to do so as they don't recognize the purchase until that particular goal becomes active.

This is the list of goals that you're working on, it may help you. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....alentine-s-Day
    Last edited by queentina3; 02-19-15 at 01:38 PM. Reason: additional information

Quote Originally Posted by staceyleekaup View Post
    There's also this walk through of the goals, which I find helpful. The specific one you step you're on is here.

The Honorable Panda
    Please see the current goal thread for more information.

Closing this older thread since it has now gone off topic.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12