Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unlocking "goal" ovens - restaurant story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Resident

Unlocking "goal" ovens - restaurant story

Hello all, I accidentally hit 'skip' when doing the Action Ice Cream Maker goals and used gems to proceed and cannot get out my Ice Cream Maker - still locked by 'goal', surely a moderator or someone could unlock them for us? Am sure I am not the only one this has happened to, am always using gems by accident because you don't have to confirm your use of gems, can anyone help please? Thanks

I took a look on your account and do not see that you have completed "Sense Of Serenity," which unlocks the the Action Ice Cream Maker. It's possible your progress was not saved. Please check your game and let us know. Thanks!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 07-03-13 at 01:27 PM.

New Resident
    Thanks Frozen Turtle I was completing it but instead of hitting 'Buy' in one of the quests, I hit 'Skip' and used gems and therefore it did not release my Ice Cream Maker, the next quest took me to the one where I had to make so many mochi (I think) ice creams but of course couldn't get the machine out to make them lol so it just expired! Are you able to go to my account and unlock it or resend the Sense of Serenity quest? Would appreciate any help you can give me, am loving this game! Thanks very much, have a nice day Frozen Turtle

Hi
    Please could you tell me how to unlock goal ovens? Iv got the ones I want that aernt goal ovens and now have no idea how to get them?!
    Thanks

Put a stove in storage and then you can buy a different type, like a goal oven, to replace it.

New Resident
    Frozen Turtle, can you help with my question above on 3 July? My Ice Cream maker still locked by 'goal' is there any way you can unlock it for me? Thank you

Hello

How do I Unlock an oven, I have space and funds but the confection lab won't open??
    Sorry if this is a dumb question or in the wrong place!!

Grand Emperor
    You have to complete goals to unlock the confection lab. I believe those goals have expired recently, which means they are mow unlockable.

Hello, I need some help! The ovens won't unlock so I can get the oven its telling me to even though I have it already. I can't cook the food unless I have it. I've come pretty far but now I'm stuck! Then it says I have to download farmville 2 so I did but I can't get past the cow do to the game freezing on me so I can't get the gems for this game grrr! Can someone please help me! I love the game but I'm pulling my hair out over this oven problem! Thank you

Executive Chef
    you're posting in a pretty old thread. are you trying to get a specific oven to unlock (if so, which one), or are you trying to open another appliance slot so that you can buy an unlocked oven?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast