Thread: Second door

Rhino Keeper

Second door

I'm thinking about buying a second door so I was wondering if you get double the amount of people coming into your restaurant with a second door?

Thank you

Farm Supplier
    NO....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kylebusch View Post
    I'm thinking about buying a second door so I was wondering if you get double the amount of people coming into your restaurant with a second door?

Thank you
    What you can do with a second door is set up smaller areas for dining, so the customer bots get in and out quicker. You also need to keep the areas separate, so the bots can't go from one area to another. You want each bot to take as few steps as possible in your Restaurant before sitting. This means you can serve more per hour. You also want to keep all customers happy (no broken hearts) because your heart number determines how many bots per hour come in to your shop. That means having just enough seats in an area to seat maximum traffic. It varies per how many doors you have.
    I have my a Bakery set up with 3 doors, and each door has between 14-15 seats. You have to play around with the number of tables with chairs until you don't get any broken hearts. It greatly increased the profits from my bakery!
    However, I just tried a second door in my Restaurant, and rearranged the tables, and it did not help. I might try it again with 3 doors later, but for now I'm making a good amount, so I'm not too concerned.
    There are lots of threads in Bakery Story about maximizing customers. If you don't find it for RS, check Bakery Story. But plenty has been written, from number of doors to best recipes to maximize profits! Just do a quick search, or go to the RS forum, and look thru the threads! Good luck!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the feedback