Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many of each breed?

New Resident

How many of each breed?

I'm relatively new to Dragon Story, and would like the advice of those more experienced. Is there any reason why I would want to keep more than one dragon of each breed? I play on a Kindle, so don't have the trade portal, etc. I currently keep duplicates, at level one growth, until I need the space for a new dragon. Thoughts, comments, & suggestions?

Executive Chef
    Nope, unless you want to keep multiple stages, or they are good earners so you want more.

I personally keep 2 Elf's as I like the Epic and the Juvenile stages.

Executive Chef
    You can feed your dragon to lvl 3 for more coin.

New Resident
    Thank you. When coin & space are no longer a big issue, I'll probably keep different stages of certain ones also, but now I know I can sell duplicates without worrying about needing them later. And leveling some of them to 3.0 is a good idea, as long as they'll be around long enough to recoup the expense. Thanks, again!

Farm Supplier
    If u like to keep ur favourite dragon. I suggest not ( u can do that later) .Try to breed good dragons as many as u know.
    That way u'll get alot of coins for expand ur island and buy other stuff. When u're level high enough and have alot of coins. U can start sell some dragon that u don't like or u have more then 1(it's ur decision).
    U can check this thread thread for earning more coin.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-03-13 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Fixed link

Fashion Designer
    keeping two of some dragons will prove useful like two forest, diamond and nights, just a few examples. They make it easier to obtains certain dragons, but once you get certain dragons you can either keep them or get rid of them.

Host(ess)
    The more dragons u have the more silver couns because i have the portal i level up to a 4 then trade! The cost to get into epic form though now have to decide if it is worth it because cost of getting dragons to epic is high

Fashion Designer
    If you're just starting up and you are fortunate enough to score some Super Rare dragons that bring in high amounts of coin, I would keep them... at least until it gets too crowded on your island.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, need some advise here......how many same type of dragon should we have. i have 2 of the same type.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    Hi, need some advise here......how many same type of dragon should we have. i have 2 of the same type.
    U can have same type as many as u want. As long as u want them. If u have 2 rare or super rare type, I suggest u to keep them. Cuz it has high coin rate. U may keep them all or only one when u have alot of rare or super rare(it's ur decision)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast