Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: ID Transfer Storm8 Method

New Resident
    i go to the market and i cant found storm8 app !!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yokacafe View Post
    i go to the market and i cant found storm8 app !!!!
    Storm8 App Links...
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    not found !!

New Resident
    OK, it seems easy but I cannot possibly find Farm story in Storm8 apps? What am I supposed to do? I checked the app store on every device i have and feel like a total idiot.
    Any other way to transfer from iPod to an iPad? My iPod will stop working any minute and I am awaiting the response from the teamlava support for 5 days now.

Couple of questions...
    1) Most of the transfers refer to other devices I don't have. Is transferring to ipad to ipad the same?
    2) Also reading that once I install the game on the new device I need to play to level two?

I only have two games bakery and restaurant.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by palapa View Post
    OK, it seems easy but I cannot possibly find Farm story in Storm8 apps? What am I supposed to do? I checked the app store on every device i have and feel like a total idiot.
    Any other way to transfer from iPod to an iPad? My iPod will stop working any minute and I am awaiting the response from the teamlava support for 5 days now.
    farm story is a teamlava app. Use any storm8 app to transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Green400 View Post
    Couple of questions...
    1) Most of the transfers refer to other devices I don't have. Is transferring to ipad to ipad the same?
    2) Also reading that once I install the game on the new device I need to play to level two?

I only have two games bakery and restaurant.
    1. Yes, it's the same because it's still iOS
    2. need to play to level 2 of the storm 8 app, not in your bakery/rest app

Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Last edited by sehana; 07-25-13 at 09:46 AM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

New Resident
    Well I followed your post for transferring but I wasn't exactly sure how long to expect for my apps. I know you said it could take longer if they are higher levels. I have Bakery Story at level 58 and Castle Story at level 30. I have already checked my old phone and both apps are at level one again. On my new phone I had already downloaded the apps and played a few levels before I found out they could be transferred. Will this delay the process at all?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by outfildr View Post
    Well I followed your post for transferring but I wasn't exactly sure how long to expect for my apps. I know you said it could take longer if they are higher levels. I have Bakery Story at level 58 and Castle Story at level 30. I have already checked my old phone and both apps are at level one again. On my new phone I had already downloaded the apps and played a few levels before I found out they could be transferred. Will this delay the process at all?
    It took about 2-5 minutes for the whole bakery,restaurant to show up and load while I was in the app.
    You should force close your apps from running in background tasks.
    Did you create a new ID on the new device? If so, the transfer won't work.

Edit: Well if you had already transferred and the old device was reset to lvl 1, I would try the force closing and restarting(off/on) the device and re-open the apps.
    Last edited by sehana; 07-27-13 at 11:49 PM.

New Resident
    What if another storm ID was created for another game. Any way to sign out and log in with a diff ID?

Executive Chef
    I did it!!!!i actually did it!took less than 5 min!!!!!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast