Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: ID Transfer Storm8 Method

I tried this within the last week and a half. I installed Racing Live on my new smartphone. After setting my ID and password after getting to Level 2, I got the message that I needed to contact Storm8 support.

After contacting them and telling them of my dilemma, they asked for all of my info on the games that I was playing, as well as the Storm8 ID on my new smartphone. I was able to give them approximate levels I was on in several Team Lava games I was playing before getting my new smartphone. (i.e. Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Dragon Story, Fashion Story, City Story, Farm Story and Pet Shop Story), my game names, approximate gold/gems, approximate amount of neighbors per game, etc..

After giving them this information, including the Storm8 ID I'm using on my new smartphone, I was contacted by support and it said the following:

"Please provide us with your NEW Storm8 ID. We require this information in order to help restore your account."

The Storm8 ID I created on my new smartphone is the same Storm8 ID I was using on my old smartphone. When I emailed them back telling them I wanted to select a "NEW Storm8 ID" and gave them the potential new Storm8 ID to use (Since I now can't change my Storm8 ID on my new smartphone, at least to my knowledge.), supported contacted me again with the following:

"Please provide us with your NEW Storm8 ID since (new/potential Storm8 ID I gave them) is not currently a valid Storm8 ID name."

I contacted support again this past Friday (10/18) and asked why I couldn't use this new Storm8 ID I proposed to use. Was it because it's already being used by someone else or was it because I have not, and CAN NOT, create this new Storm8 ID now that I have used my old Storm8 ID after downloading Racing Live on my new smartphone.

As of right now, I have not heard anything back from support on this issue. I was under the impression that all I needed to do was to use my Storm8 ID on a Storm8 game on my new smartphone and the transfer would be seamless. I don't understand this business that support is saying about creating "a NEW Storm8 ID" and letting them know what it is. How can I create a NEW Storm8 ID when I've already downloaded Racing Live and used the Storm8 ID I used for the Team Lava games? If I install another Storm8 game, it will just use the same ID I created in Racing Live!

This is VERY frustrating! Suggestions anyone?

Farm Supplier
    I have a question. Is it possible to make two different TL games which with different id into a same id ? I played my dragon story in angel240309 and home design story in angel931129, now I wanted to transfer the home design story to id angel240309 so that it can be same storm8id as the dragon story , so that I can play both together in my ipad :'( help!!!

New Resident
    i contacted team lava support with all the information they asked for and i still havnt gotten a response.. this is the most inconvient transfer process i have dealt with in regards to iphone apps.

New Resident
    Help me transfer my games

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by evoneau View Post
    Help me transfer my games
    Install Racing Live on your new device. Get it to level 2. Go to Home, the little gear icon, the Storm8 tab, hit the Start/Resume transfer button, follow the instructions.

Thanks for this Sehana. I managed to restore my games after a reset using your easy-to-follow instructions. Not bad for a technophobe!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixietwix View Post
    Thanks for this Sehana. I managed to restore my games after a reset using your easy-to-follow instructions. Not bad for a technophobe!!
    You're very welcome Glad you were able to follow it to a "T"

UPDATE: I have included screenshots for restaurant story login method
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ohitstrue1 View Post
    I tried this within the last week and a half. I installed Racing Live on my new smartphone. After setting my ID and password after getting to Level 2, I got the message that I needed to contact Storm8 support.

After contacting them and telling them of my dilemma, they asked for all of my info on the games that I was playing, as well as the Storm8 ID on my new smartphone. I was able to give them approximate levels I was on in several Team Lava games I was playing before getting my new smartphone. (i.e. Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Dragon Story, Fashion Story, City Story, Farm Story and Pet Shop Story), my game names, approximate gold/gems, approximate amount of neighbors per game, etc..

After giving them this information, including the Storm8 ID I'm using on my new smartphone, I was contacted by support and it said the following:

"Please provide us with your NEW Storm8 ID. We require this information in order to help restore your account."

The Storm8 ID I created on my new smartphone is the same Storm8 ID I was using on my old smartphone. When I emailed them back telling them I wanted to select a "NEW Storm8 ID" and gave them the potential new Storm8 ID to use (Since I now can't change my Storm8 ID on my new smartphone, at least to my knowledge.), supported contacted me again with the following:

"Please provide us with your NEW Storm8 ID since (new/potential Storm8 ID I gave them) is not currently a valid Storm8 ID name."

I contacted support again this past Friday (10/18) and asked why I couldn't use this new Storm8 ID I proposed to use. Was it because it's already being used by someone else or was it because I have not, and CAN NOT, create this new Storm8 ID now that I have used my old Storm8 ID after downloading Racing Live on my new smartphone.

As of right now, I have not heard anything back from support on this issue. I was under the impression that all I needed to do was to use my Storm8 ID on a Storm8 game on my new smartphone and the transfer would be seamless. I don't understand this business that support is saying about creating "a NEW Storm8 ID" and letting them know what it is. How can I create a NEW Storm8 ID when I've already downloaded Racing Live and used the Storm8 ID I used for the Team Lava games? If I install another Storm8 game, it will just use the same ID I created in Racing Live!

This is VERY frustrating! Suggestions anyone?
    I am a little confused with the situation you had outlined.

If your current ID is on your New Smartphone, then your transfer went well.

They are asking for your new ID because they probably think you are still trying to transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by angel240309 View Post
    I have a question. Is it possible to make two different TL games which with different id into a same id ? I played my dragon story in angel240309 and home design story in angel931129, now I wanted to transfer the home design story to id angel240309 so that it can be same storm8id as the dragon story , so that I can play both together in my ipad :'( help!!!
    I'm afraid that won't be possible. You can try asking TL to merge your ID and progress together. But it may not work the way you want. You can try to ask TL, but be very specific in which games you want on what ID. But just to let you know now, I haven't heard of TL doing anything like that.
    Last edited by sehana; 10-31-13 at 11:17 AM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

New Resident
    i can't find way to transfer bakery story.... i just changed to android from iphone, please help.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MarchMi View Post
    i can't find way to transfer bakery story.... i just changed to android from iphone, please help.....
    Try to log in through restaurant. There are screenshots on how to do that on the first page, posts 1 through 4

Edit: I'm sorry, use the storm8 transfer method in the post. I mis-read your post.
    Last edited by sehana; 11-04-13 at 04:04 PM.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast