Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: ID Transfer Storm8 Method

New Resident
    Hi, I've just done a Storm8 transfer from my Iphone4 to my new Iphone6. When I opened up my Farm Story 2, there were alot of missing items....basically its incomplete. When I tried transferring again using Racing Live, it gave me this message...Failure: You have already created a Storm8 account through this device etc etc. That means I've already transferred my Storm8 ID to my new phone rite? What should I do? Should I reinstall Racing Live and do the transfer again?

Executive Chef
    Is the password they talk about is it the same password you need to sign in the forum

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Is the password they talk about is it the same password you need to sign in the forum
    Yes
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by evie66 View Post
    Hi, I've just done a Storm8 transfer from my Iphone4 to my new Iphone6. When I opened up my Farm Story 2, there were alot of missing items....basically its incomplete. When I tried transferring again using Racing Live, it gave me this message...Failure: You have already created a Storm8 account through this device etc etc. That means I've already transferred my Storm8 ID to my new phone rite? What should I do? Should I reinstall Racing Live and do the transfer again?
    Try using the login method again. Or you might just need to wait for everything to load and let the servers sync to your new device
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    It works. Thanks. Got everything back.

New Resident
    OMG, U R A TRUE GODDESS, sehana.....

it worked perfectly, i havent play monster story for a year....
    i know teamlava have stopped supporting the game, but i like MS way btter then DS, so i installed it and still love the game
    (still wanna complete my whole monster collection, exclude the diamond type tho )
    thx again, this is really save me....

you can earn a daily bonus!!!??? why is not available for me? (since I started)

I play Restaurant Story, Fashion Story, and Dragon Story. I only want to transfer Dragon Story from my Note 10.1 to my new iPad to take advantage of the great iOS features. The description of the transfer process makes it sounds like it's all or nothing. Is it possible to transfer only the one game and leave the others where they are?

I have really appreciated the responsiveness of the folks in this forum and the folks with TeamLava.

KashmirsCafe

New Resident
    This doesn't work for Fashion Story. :-(

I was trying to remember how to put my storm I'd on a new device forgot and got tired of it saying the I'd name was taken and I ended up making a new name. Is there a way to log my old one in with out factory resetting?