Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: ID Transfer Storm8 Method

Rhino Keeper
    This is an old thread and storm 8 games I've used in past to transfer aren't available to play anymore. Need to transfer my restaurant story. Had to reset my android device

I have successfully managed to transfer my kingdom clash from my old device to my new device (both iOS devices) so can now play at my current level on both devices however I would like to keep my current level on my new device and delete/restart the game on my old device. I don't want to do a factory reset to achieve this. Every time I delete the app and reinstall from the App Store (on either device) it reinstalls at my current level. It is possible to do what I would like to do? Is this something I need to email team lava about?? Advice appreciated thanks
    Last edited by rockchick464; 10-12-15 at 03:25 AM.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    So are we emailing TeamLava or Storm8 now for transferring IDs off of old devices?

ETA: Nvm, scrolled too fast, just saw your post Kooky. That still applies if one only plays TL games tho, right?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Interesting issue... Since my account is still on both iPads, I've been playing offline games (flippy-flop & bubbles) on the old one all day while the new one charged. When I connected it so my offline progress could sync to the servers, it got weird.

On Jewels, both levels 203 and 205 show open to play next, and I'm able to play both, while 204 is gray and locked between them.
    On Cupcake, both 156 and 158 show open to play next, with 157 gray between them, but 158 is giving the 'do them in order lol duh' popup.
    On Candy, 184 and 186, same popup.

Polar pop, Hungry babies, and Diamond migrated just fine. Why the hiccup on the others? I've emailed Storm8 about transferring my ID off that one, but in the meantime, if it stays offline, can it still be played, or does it have to connect to transfer? (I won't bother trying to save any further progress, if any.)

Yes, restarted games, multiple times, and prompted 'processing' screens where possible. Yes, devices on and off and back again. Yes, hold-both-buttons resets. No, not reinstalling, have to conserve data until dunno when.

I just wanna know if anyone's seen this, heard of it, can think of a detail I may have missed, or might otherwise be able to offer a clue. :-)

(Hopping from a 1st generation iPad to a 4th, iOS 5.1.1 to 8.3, and have whichever game versions came from App Store's 'Purchased' (I sought out most recent numbers where applicable) and am not being alerted to updates so I'm assuming Apple put the latest ones in there itself? It did with Bakery bcuz that has all the issues/annoyances I was avoiding in the last update and now I'm stuck with them, so I'm guessing I have the latest of everything else as well.)

Is their any way that I can be able to log out of the I'd on my game farm story where I can log into another account different ID and be able to pull up the farm from that on my current one android device I'm using? Log in and log out kind of thing?? Please

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oz_of_emerald_city View Post
    Is their any way that I can be able to log out of the I'd on my game farm story where I can log into another account different ID and be able to pull up the farm from that on my current one android device I'm using? Log in and log out kind of thing?? Please
    Yes. You just need to have a password for both accounts and use a game that has a login feature (like RS/BS etc). Click on the blue S8 icon top right of screen and then Account Settings. all the help you need is on the first page of this thread. If you're stuck, I've written out in step form instructions in post 3 of the Hub - link in my signature below. (It's in Castle Story Game guides, but relevant for any game). Good luck!

I have a problem with my account.
    I want to transfer my restaurant story account to another device, i use an ios device before and now i want to transfer it to android device.
    I already try to transfer it by make an storm8 id,and then i log in to my new android device but it won't work. The data still not transfered yet.
    Can you tell me what im suppose to do with that ?

The Honorable Panda
    Closing thread. The Storm 8 transfer is no longer valid. (using game like racing live)

More current thread for transferring and logging into your games.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324