Thread: Turkey in Farm Story?!

New Resident

Turkey in Farm Story?!

I have noticed a bunch of people have a signature on their posts that says "turkey in Farm Story Campaign."
    First of all, what is that about, and secondly, I was looking at another thread in this forum (forget which one. I will go back and see if I can find it) and saw a turkey! I am confused. Any help to my confusion would be appreciated.

Executive Chef
    I've always wondered that to even though I'm not new to any of this stuff. Yanochka ( one of the forum members) has that as their signature I think. Dunno what's it for.

Fashion Designer
    We asked for a turkey for a long, long time without getting one. Finally, last Thanksgiving, we got a turkey and it was WEARING CLOTHES!

Not at all what we wanted - we wanted a plain, ordinary, naked turkey.

The turkey was seasonal, and has since been removed from the store, although if you bought one at the time, you still have it.

Executive Chef
    There was a lovely turkey topiary that looked much better and more realistic than the clothes-wearing turkey. You just had to ignore the fact that the turkey had a pot instead of legs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    We asked for a turkey for a long, long time without getting one. Finally, last Thanksgiving, we got a turkey and it was WEARING CLOTHES!

The turkey was seasonal, and has since been removed from the store, although if you bought one at the time, you still have it.
    Naked...hah ha! Though I can see why people are not happy about not getting a regular turkey.

Executive Chef
    As mentioned above, we would like to see a turkey on the farm without any clothes...so we've been asking TL for a few years now to give us a turkey...naked...without any clothes

btw, there are links in my signature that would take you to relevant threads so you can get more information.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post

Meanwhile, Pet Store DID get a plain, ordinary, naked turkey last year! And we didn't!