Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion July 2013

ID: gizmoo82
    got a new phone and now I'm starting all over on my games. I play daily (that includes all requests). PLAY- restaurant, bakery, petshop, fashion, dragon, monster, and of course zoo2

New Resident
    My storm id is leohno - I also play restaurant and bakery

Farm Supplier
    Add me: Lambysheep

Please add Serenitee7. I also play Bakery Story!

Rhino Keeper
    Looking for active players in any star rating who daily gift and always accept request. No need to be a tipper.

I don't add player that level lower than 40. They are easily to stop playing soon.

I am level 97. If it is you, here is my ID.

Fangme

Add me: changingtides2

I play all day and always send any requests! Please add me: tqmcguire Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Hi. I'm new to Fashion Story, but not new to the Story games. I?m looking for some new active neighbors.

To me, an active neighbor is one who either likes my store OR gifts at least once a week (really, that's not too much to ask, is it?).

In return, I gift all my neighbors every day. If you don't get a gift from me, you've gotten the max number of gifts already. I visit and tip my neighbor's several times a week. I do this while watching TV, so if I'm super busy, like during the holidays, I'm not as frequent a visitor. I try to maintain at least a 3 star status, although it?s harder to do on this game as I don?t have many neighbors yet.
    I also play on Restaurant Story, Dragon Story, Bakery Story and Farm Story. Feel free to add me: Lori11941.

Thanks.

New Resident
    Zahra004 add me

Add me i play fashion story and bakery story i will follow back

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast