View Poll Results: What items do you want to see in Farm Story?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Catnip crop

13 38.24%
  • Oat crop

13 38.24%
  • Weeping willow tree

23 67.65%
  • Expensive houses (5?10 million coins)

14 41.18%
  • Flowering Shrubs

15 44.12%
  • Volcano

7 20.59%
  • Horse trailer

7 20.59%
  • Picket fence

14 41.18%
  • Playground equipment (see saw, jungle gym, etc.)

4 11.76%
  • Dutch theme (windmill, wooden shoes, etc.

9 26.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story Poll and Suggestions 6/29/13

How bout some water tiles??? (Sorry had to ask since no one has mentioned it yet!!!).

New Resident
    I think it would be a good idea to be able o give other gifts to neighbors. No just any though , because too many people could ***** that way. The gift giver would have o physically have that item on their farm to give it. Once they give it, it's gone from their farm. So basically just being able to transfer items to your neighbors farms.

Farm Supplier
    Goals. We haven't had Farm Story goals for months.

PLEASE Bring Back The Midaevil Collection. Houses, Knights, Better Castles, etc. The Whole Renassance Theme.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with changing out the gifts now and then. Get rid of the stupid welcome mat please! Also, give us sales on gem items in the store! Offer some of the items from the boxes like you did for black Friday!!!! Would LOVE that!

Thank you TL for including volcano!!! Not many votes for it yet but I'm crossing my fingers! I will def buy one. I'm also crossing my fingers for catnip ;-) I love someone's suggestion of 'up north' items like log cabin. That would be awesome, log cabin with snow on the roof and smoke curling out of chimney.

Executive Chef
    I'd like it if they made LTO's available since updates are gone.

How about introducing an auto system which fertilizes and harvests complete farm? This can be developed and sold for gems..also prompts users before using it.

Currently, farm fertilize option is available for gems, which actually can be clicked on error as well..by which way 20 gems are lost (tap to manage)

Executive Chef
    bring back past LTO's since no updates anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    I really do hope Farm Story comes back with some great fall, Halloween, winter and Christmas updates. This is such a great game that it would be very sad to see it end. But I also really hope that if this game does get abandoned, that TL will consider re-releasing all old content so everyone has a chance to get the items they wish they could get. It's a chance for them to make some money still.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast