Thread: Fashion Story Chique!

Fashion Story Chique!

Hello, Fashion story Players!

Fashion Story Chique (FSC) is a brand new (and first!) Facebook fanpage.
    Now you may wonder; why would you go there?
    Well, you can conveniently find new neighbors, share hints/tips, check out game updates, contribute to the FSC Beginners Guide, ask questions, participate in polls/'Chique Questions' and have a giggle here and there with people who share your interest.

Ok, so far so good. What will happen to FSC in the future?
    -The plan is to first build up a community on the FSC page, from there on we will start collecting feedback on quests - which will be used for the questdatabase on the FSC website (yet to come!).

So, are you exited yet? Are you interested in becoming a part of the FSC community and do you like to help others/could do with some help?
    Then check out FSC on Facbook by either searching for it on the facebook toolbar yourself, or simply click the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/FashionStoryChique

Executive Chef
    I absolutely love the cover art!

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I absolutely love the cover art!
    Hello, CuteTali!
    Thank you so much, I'm very pleased to hear you like it! I hope you liked the page as well.

Executive Chef
    I agree the re-done icon looks great
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Host(ess)
    Cool I play all of the stories and the icon looks great! I have all of the stories so i have fashion story too! Ill go on it.

Executive Chef
    I want them to make a version of fashion story with this beautiful icon and I want the hair for my avatar and dress to buy too pretty please!