Thread: updates for fixing bugs

Cool updates for fixing bugs

Hello everyone I have been playing this game for about 2months. I have finish all if the collections and have expanded my zoo to the maximum area allowed.
    Yet I have not received one update on this game which I find odd, considering most games have updates all the time. Usually these updates are to fix bugs and other issues. The one bug that is generally bugging me the most. Is the one where suddenly your animal family only gives up 20 coins. I know you all know what I am talking about. SO COME ON TEAM LAVA! You need to fix this.

When I 1st started playing zoo story 2 had weekly update with new animal to aim for,not been for months. I have gifts related to Xmas,easter,valentine and St Patrick but cannot use because the animals are no longer available. Sometimes my enclosures have invisible animals or my animals have invisible enclosures. I think this game is now to old to put more updates in.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyszookritters View Post
    The one bug that is generally bugging me the most. Is the one where suddenly your animal family only gives up 20 coins.
    Here's a thread about that issue. Someone toward the end of the thread reported that their total actually was showing the correct increase after all. Try watching your total after you collect, instead of the floating number.

As far as the game getting updates, I think they're done with this one... :\