View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aviary - for keeping birds

35 36.46%
  • Sugar Refinery - crafting sugar, sap and syrup

72 75.00%
  • Royal Keep add ons - customise your keep with decorative attachments

40 41.67%
  • Pumpkin crop

22 22.92%
  • Dairy

28 29.17%
  • Concert Hall - royal building

25 26.04%
  • Exhibition Hall - used to display special items like badges

37 38.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and suggestion thread - 29th June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by homebakedisbest View Post
    I second that suggestion! Not frequent enough of a drop for mermaid scales!
    I collected from three ponds, and one well more than once, and not even one mermaid scale from that.
    Why can't we have a new mermaid character. We find her in the pond lost and build her a nice pond with a waterfall for her new home and can collect mermaid scales and a couple other hard to get items from her

USA Flag

Hello everyone! I’m new here, so forgive me if anyone’s already thought of similar ideas:

Wouldn’t it be neat if a new expansion revealed ruins beneath the trees once you clear it? A Machu Picchu-type crumbled building that drops random items, like energy/inventory items/new items…
    Activating this building could trigger a new animal to appear (in similar fashion to the Monsters upon harvest) – but you feed it instead of fight it and it drops positive items (sap, hide, wisps). Perhaps it could be a deer that drops venison, which can be made into jerky for a new knight adventure!

I’d love to have a cat or dog that struts around the kingdom as the humans do, but scaring away Monsters nearby, kind of like a walking scarecrow/guard. If you harvest while it is in range, no Monsters will appear.

A colorful tree that you can’t chop but can tap for sap & collect every few hours would be neat. Maybe you have to craft the tapping device for each use.

A hammock decoration!!!

A brewery?

Horses that can be bought with coins – a spotted one, a paint etc – for knights to ride; (goal to buy x amount of horses, which triggers the new adventure option) The horses drop horseshoes, or you have to craft horseshoes/nails in the forge for the new Cavalry adventure. Perhaps use the kitchen to craft a grain mixture using wheat & corn. Maybe even a new crop of nuts for a trail mix to energize the mounted men on the new Cavalry Adventure.

Trade ships in a port – can trade with neighbors items like mushrooms/hides/water in exchange for sap/wisps/beams… maybe can send out 3 trades/day from the ships, similar to gifting. **OR** one trade/day with larger items, like manticores/cows/buildings! Wings and horns can be traded so that people can stop whining about no Alicorn parts! (I’ll trade someone a wing for a horn!)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-30-13 at 01:41 PM. Reason: inappropriate slang word

Why can't we have a new mermaid character. We find her in the pond lost and build her a nice pond with a waterfall for her new home and can collect mermaid scales and a couple other hard to get items from her
    LOVE that idea!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NikitaViolet View Post
    Hello everyone! I’m new here, so forgive me if anyone’s already thought of similar ideas:

Wouldn’t it be neat if a new expansion revealed ruins beneath the trees once you clear it? A Machu Picchu-type crumbled building that drops random items, like energy/inventory items/new items…
    Now that would be cool.

I'm sorry, but I do not like any of these suggestions. I don't have any T&T badges, so it would be an embarrassment, not a joy. What would a pumpkin be used for? don't we already have dairy? D we really need another royal building when the max is too small? And I barely use sugar, and when I do, I have a perfectly good kitchen to craft it in! I can see how an Aviary would become exciting and have a new quest line to it, as long as you actually collected something other than coins from it.

I am sorry if I sound incredibly rude, I truly am, I just wanted to make my point across. I have seen quite a few better suggestions than these on the suggestion thread.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by evangelina812 View Post
    I am sorry if I sound incredibly rude, I truly am, I just wanted to make my point across. I have seen quite a few better suggestions than these on the suggestion thread.
    Most of the suggestions that have been put in the suggestion threads are for gameplay suggestions. As stated in the first post, gameplay suggestions aren't included in the poll though they can be passed along. A number of the item suggestions have already been included in previous polls. I try to pick out ones that have not been included previously.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    I have a problem with all of these...

Aviary, we already have a hatchery, unless there will be more birds than chickens?
    Sugar refinery, kitchen does this?
    Royal keep add ons, I'm at level 30 and still expanding, all of my space is used for building and resources, I don't have space for pretty things! Some day, maybe, unless I gave up on expanding?
    Pumpkin crop, maybe for a fall themed edition, there would need to be more around this.
    Dairy, stable already gives milk?
    Concert hall, why? Maybe if there was a good story line with this, and more benefit than coins and royal points?
    Exhibition hall, seems like wasted decoration space? See above.

My big suggestion was to have the market place be a real market, actually buy and sell excess inventory, real time market against all players, supply and demand price changes, etc.

Also castle updates to shorten quest times and more royal points.

Maybe some alchemy to turn stone to coal?

Executive Chef
    Thank you Maguar for putting these polls together for us to express our personal ideas and suggestions. It must be a pain in the butt combing through dozens of pages with a zillion ideas and then organize some of the more popular choices to try and satisfy as many people as possible and not just one or a few. And it's awesome how you've provide a place below the poll for suggestions not included in this particular poll for people to put their suggestions for the next poll. Thank you, I know I appreciate all you hard work.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    I have a problem with all of these...

Aviary, we already have a hatchery, unless there will be more birds than chickens?
    Sugar refinery, kitchen does this?
    Royal keep add ons, I'm at level 30 and still expanding, all of my space is used for building and resources, I don't have space for pretty things! Some day, maybe, unless I gave up on expanding?
    Pumpkin crop, maybe for a fall themed edition, there would need to be more around this.
    Dairy, stable already gives milk?
    Concert hall, why? Maybe if there was a good story line with this, and more benefit than coins and royal points?
    Exhibition hall, seems like wasted decoration space? See above.

My big suggestion was to have the market place be a real market, actually buy and sell excess inventory, real time market against all players, supply and demand price changes, etc.

Also castle updates to shorten quest times and more royal points.

Maybe some alchemy to turn stone to coal?
    Second for a true marketplace for excess inventory, rather than that dragon egg.
    I don't like dragon story at all.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast