View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aviary - for keeping birds

35 36.46%
  • Sugar Refinery - crafting sugar, sap and syrup

72 75.00%
  • Royal Keep add ons - customise your keep with decorative attachments

40 41.67%
  • Pumpkin crop

22 22.92%
  • Dairy

28 29.17%
  • Concert Hall - royal building

25 26.04%
  • Exhibition Hall - used to display special items like badges

37 38.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and suggestion thread - 29th June 2013

Fashion Designer
    While I have a huge need for sap, the kitchen already lets us craft sugar and syrup. I think it's a senseless repeat to have a sugar refinery. Sap is a basic supply, so I'd like to instead see a forestry that produces sap in high quantities. I voted for something else.

Executive Chef
    What would Dairy be? A new recipe at the kitchen? A new drop from cows?

Rhino Keeper
    I still like my suggestion for a maple tree that works like fruit trees better than a sugar refinery. The tree would look better and take up less space.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HNO3 View Post
    I still like my suggestion for a maple tree that works like fruit trees better than a sugar refinery. The tree would look better and take up less space.
    I second that. Makes so much more sense.

Trade water for mermaid scales!

Quote Originally Posted by 8house8 View Post
    There should be a way to trade 1 item for another. Either through the market place or trade exchange. Like trade 5 water for 1 mermaid scale and so on.
    I second that suggestion! Not frequent enough of a drop for mermaid scales!
    I collected from three ponds, and one well more than once, and not even one mermaid scale from that.

Fashion Designer
    I would still like to have gently curving water tiles for rivers. And they could work similar to walls, where two pieces or more connecting pieces would merge into a stretch of river or even a pond. My kingdom would be happier with a more dynamic water feature - instead of little unconnected puddles side by side, semi-camouflaged by trees.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by homebakedisbest View Post
    I second that suggestion! Not frequent enough of a drop for mermaid scales!
    I collected from three ponds, and one well more than once, and not even one mermaid scale from that.
    1 in 4 would be great - I used to pull from 7 wells and 3 ponds and get 1, sometimes 2 if I was really lucky. With MS it's so skewed towards needing the 1st tablet shard. Once you get it you're laughing but until then it's truly infuriating.

Gimme a sap generator or a separate way to blast out sugar rather than coming back every 15 mins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HNO3 View Post
    I also agree!

Host(ess)
    I'd like to have a trade routes for the Valentine drops (eggs, truffles, pink furs, beams and blocks).

New Resident
    I really liked the ideas people had about the horses and the ability to go inside buildings. I think it would be really neat to be able to see the inside of Ivy's hut or Thomas's house. Also, there was the idea about organizing the materials under the different tabs instead of all of them being shoved under materials. This would be very helpful when searching for certain items. Finally, an expansion down to the coast would be great because I think it would be nice to be able to reach the ocean. Thanks for the poll!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast