Page 93 of 95 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 943

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

  1. #921
    I got my 1st dragon egg, and when i got the quest about crafting in magic forge by Thurston, my option for incubation egg in my magic forge open, and i crafted my dragon egg. After 2 day the incubation is complete, but the result makes me very shock. It's a manticore baby. 🙀

    Can this be undone, and TL give back my beloved dragon egg. 😓

    So, for my own lesson, dont ever try incubating your dragon egg if the game doesnt say so. It will change for another bad bad realm. 😱

  2. #922
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    238
    was the egg red or purple?

  3. #923
    Rhino Keeper dipwid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    232
    Is this the same as the regular dragon from the roost with the burning ember?

  4. #924
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    776
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    Is this the same as the regular dragon from the roost with the burning ember?
    Manticore egg purple with pink swirls, regular dragon egg reddish brown with knobby bumps.
    Both come from roost. Dragon egg uses burning ember.

  5. #925
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by kasumi2012 View Post
    I got my 1st dragon egg, and when i got the quest about crafting in magic forge by Thurston, my option for incubation egg in my magic forge open, and i crafted my dragon egg. After 2 day the incubation is complete, but the result makes me very shock. It's a manticore baby. 🙀

    Can this be undone, and TL give back my beloved dragon egg. 😓

    So, for my own lesson, dont ever try incubating your dragon egg if the game doesnt say so. It will change for another bad bad realm. 😱
    I got my first dragon today itself..was the option to incubate the egg open alongwith materials required? As in, did it ask for burning embers/ fiery potion? If it dint, then it was a manticore egg in the first place..dragon egg for the first time takes atleast couple weeks to finish all requirements, including burning ember, golden fleece and large diamond..and all this is after the bestiaries collection...if ur option to incubate asked only for the egg, then it was a baby manti and not a dragon..

  6. #926
    Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    I got my first dragon today itself..was the option to incubate the egg open alongwith materials required? As in, did it ask for burning embers/ fiery potion? If it dint, then it was a manticore egg in the first place..dragon egg for the first time takes atleast couple weeks to finish all requirements, including burning ember, golden fleece and large diamond..and all this is after the bestiaries collection...if ur option to incubate asked only for the egg, then it was a baby manti and not a dragon..
    My egg is regular dragon egg reddish brown with knobby bumps not purple with pink swirls, and it triggers the quest for hatching the dragon. When i got my manticore egg the option for incubating the egg is active and i have done it, and the 2nd egg trigger the quest. Before the quest Cracking The Case the option for incubation was inactive, after i got the quest Cracking The Case the option for incubation active. And it just need 1 egg, my only egg the dragon egg. So i give it a try. Well, then the system thread it as manticore egg. And Now i know that's the big mistake to click it.

    PS :
    I have done the Bestiaries Collection Quest. I make 5 Library, 1 Library Lvl.5 , 2 Library Lvl 2 and 2 Library Lvl 1.
    My 1st egg colour is purple with pink swirls
    My 2nd egg colour is reddish brown with knobby bumps, and i checked it in my inventory.
    Last edited by kasumi2012; 06-30-15 at 11:11 PM.

  7. #927
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4
    I have had my dragon about a week or more now and tend it several times a day - it is ready for tending every 60 minutes, which is where my concern lies. On the first page of this thread, it says they take 22 hours between tendings. Not sure if that is after they mature? Or if it has changed since 2013? Or if I have a different dragon? It's orange??
    Last edited by sillyleo; 08-14-15 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Every hour, not couple of

  8. #928
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,712
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyleo View Post
    I have had my dragon about a week or more now and tend it several times a day - it is ready for tending every 60 minutes, which is where my concern lies. On the first page of this thread, it says they take 22 hours between tendings. Not sure if that is after they mature? Or if it has changed since 2013? Or if I have a different dragon? It's orange??
    You definitely have a dragon egg and yes the first post is correct.

    The baby dragon is ready to tend every hour and takes about 20 tends to mature. Has been reported to drop coins, coal, dragon scales, longswords, light armour, jewels, earth wisps, energy and gems. The collection time is 22 hours (once it's an adult). I'll add the brackets bit to the first post to make it clearer.

    Sounds like you will have your grown adult very soon!

  9. #929
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4
    And, suddenly, all grown up!

  10. #930
    Have everything other than large diamond. I have 2 deep mines collecting regularly. Am level 40. Will the large diamond drop randomly or am I missing something? Thanks- Sage Havens Kingdom.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •