Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by royalityme View Post
    Hey guys, I am currently working on the raw materials quest and it says to find a large diamond from the deep mines. I already have one in my inventory so does this mean I need to find another? I do not have the fleece or ember and I don't want to use gems to skip.

Thanks!
    Does the goal recognise your diamond? If so, awesome, yes absolutely use it! You're lucky to have one... If you need the diamond for anything else, it will drop again for you. Gem skipping is a last resort when frustration levels hit maximum velocity! The fleece and ember will drop eventually too, takes a while. I think I got fleece from stable after a few collections. Good luck!

New Resident
    Hi! I'm feeling super frustrated and bored, I can't advance until I get the diamond , have no quests to complete so basically I'm being a chef!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aidan920 View Post
    Hi! I'm feeling super frustrated and bored, I can't advance until I get the diamond , have no quests to complete so basically I'm being a chef!
    I, too, am getting a bit frustrated just waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting for the diamond that never comes. I have a TON of utterly useless other big jewels (3 large emeralds, 2 big rubies, 1 large topaz and 1 large sapphire)... but can't get a diamond to save my life. Have other players also had a deep mine or 2 for months and never gotten a diamond? How long does it usually take?

I got one diamond from my deep mine about 2-3 weeks after I got to this goal. However the burning ember took me about seven months to get. Haven't seen any burning embers since even though I send out my knights in adventures through the castle and barracks regularly. :/
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Rhino Keeper
    in my quest book I still have A Noble Nest. I have check marks beside. 1 diamond glass, 1 Golden Fleece, borrow Thurstons helmet and use 1 dragons egg. I have a fiery potion in my inventory. Is this still an ongoing quest or did I miss something? I'm kind of afraid to give the potion and discover it's not going to work.

Expanded to the forgotten roost about a week ago, today i got a dragon egg, please, i read a lot but what to do next to hatch the egg?
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by droopy123love View Post
    Expanded to the forgotten roost about a week ago, today i got a dragon egg, please, i read a lot but what to do next to hatch the egg?
    Read the first page but from my recent experience I've just collected 10 Beastiary books from the library that took about a month and now I need to give milk, water and wool.

Host(ess)
    I have 1 dragon. I have 3 eggs but I can't any more burning embers from the desert. I have forgotten how many times I have gone but have sent multiple quests from the King's Keep and the Barracks. Any suggestions?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4taz View Post
    I have 1 dragon. I have 3 eggs but I can't any more burning embers from the desert. I have forgotten how many times I have gone but have sent multiple quests from the King's Keep and the Barracks. Any suggestions?
    Well, we all cry a lot but that doesn't really help.... Hahaha

No, it's just one of those rarest of drops. I've never had a second one drop since this goal finished and looking at the date, it was 18 months ago. I ended up gemming a second burning ember and have a few eggs still in storage waiting.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Well, we all cry a lot but that doesn't really help.... Hahaha

No, it's just one of those rarest of drops. I've never had a second one drop since this goal finished and looking at the date, it was 18 months ago. I ended up gemming a second burning ember and have a few eggs still in storage waiting.
    I just had my second ember drop and I have three dragon eggs, been playing around 2 years