Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Farm Supplier
    Thanks guys... Will keep hoping to get all the books soon. I'm already stuck on the glimmergate part 2 goal because I need dragon scales to craft the enchanted adamant bar... And I don't have any other goals anymore that's very sad...

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if to skip the first step of the goal "how clean is your library" is 50 gems for all 10 books? or is it 50 gems for each book?

Nightclub Owner
    It's 5 gems per book so it'll say you completed it alll. I had 7 books and skipped for 15. For me it ticked off the goal but didn't give me the additional books but as the books were only needed for that goal is no biggie
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much maguar! I'm seriously thinking to skip it because I'm really stuck...

Fashion Designer
    I finished this quest long ago, and have been sitting on a burning ember without seeing a sign of another dragon egg from the roost.

That changed when I was surprised this morning with a shiny new dragon egg that dropped from the roost, and it is now cooking for two days and I expect to be adding a new baby to my kingdom!

If you have finished the quest, can you take some comfort in seeing my experience? I didn't stress over it and eventually I was surprised with the egg which completed the quest once more when I least expected it?

It would have been the same issue if I had the egg but was waiting for the ember, but admittedly that would require that I go on quests where I might get the ember, while I collect from the roost as a matter of course. I only have 4-5 Sweet Feasts in my inventory, while I have more of the other food dishes waiting for my Knights.

Never give up hope!

New Resident
    I finished the dragon quest a while ago and have had my dragon for some months. Before the dragon egg dropped I also got a couple of manticore eggs. Since then nothing has dropped from the forgotten roost. Does anyone know if one egg is the limit you can get from the roost? I have several neighbours with a large collection of dragons but they may have bought them with gems. If nothing further comes from the roost I can save my energy collecting from it evert day. Thanks in advance for the response.

Executive Chef
    I have had four dragon eggs from mine - 3 hatched and one waiting until I find a burning ember!! Also got 5 manticores from my roost.
    Last edited by mymummy789; 06-03-14 at 06:29 AM. Reason: can't count, lol

Quote Originally Posted by orabolas View Post
    I finished the dragon quest a while ago and have had my dragon for some months. Before the dragon egg dropped I also got a couple of manticore eggs. Since then nothing has dropped from the forgotten roost. Does anyone know if one egg is the limit you can get from the roost? I have several neighbours with a large collection of dragons but they may have bought them with gems. If nothing further comes from the roost I can save my energy collecting from it evert day. Thanks in advance for the response.
    I have 2 eggs sitting in inventory now waiting for the burning embers and already have 5 dragons crafted from eggs. The roost is a good source of coins, too, unless you're in the millions, of course. The eggs are one of those rare drops that depend entirely on luck since your chances of getting it are the same each time you tap the roost.

New Resident
    Thank you for your answers guys, just my rotten luck with random drops then! But you have given me hope for an additional egg eventually (have had a burning ember sitting in inventory for ages ). Any tips on location/rotation or will any old place do?

Hey guys, I am currently working on the raw materials quest and it says to find a large diamond from the deep mines. I already have one in my inventory so does this mean I need to find another? I do not have the fleece or ember and I don't want to use gems to skip.

Thanks!