Page 86 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I've searched and tried reading through 40 pages of complaining on rare drops. Which I totally understand, I don't like the rare drops either but I can't find what I'm looking for. Could someone who knows possibly help me? I'm on the "Raw Materials" part of the dragon goal. I have the Golden Fleece and the Burning Ember. I cannot seem to get the large diamond from the deep mines. If I skip the large diamond part for 80 gems, does anyone know how many gems it will cost to buy the large diamond?
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by missbandette View Post
    Ok I've searched and tried reading through 40 pages of complaining on rare drops. Which I totally understand, I don't like the rare drops either but I can't find what I'm looking for. Could someone who knows possibly help me? I'm on the "Raw Materials" part of the dragon goal. I have the Golden Fleece and the Burning Ember. I cannot seem to get the large diamond from the deep mines. If I skip the large diamond part for 80 gems, does anyone know how many gems it will cost to buy the large diamond?
    The good thing about castle story is that when you skip steps like these you get the item. There was one (relating to the key for greselda) that didn't and this got fixed when it was reported. So skipping the diamond should (as far as I'm aware) give you the diamond.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarzen6 View Post
    Is anyone having luck getting the books from the library? I only have one but I've sped it up 3 times and no books so far.
    It seems to deliver a book nearly every day and never from multiple libraries on the same day. I have 8 for the past 9 days of playing. Just go do something else or stockpile for later.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    The good thing about castle story is that when you skip steps like these you get the item. There was one (relating to the key for greselda) that didn't and this got fixed when it was reported. So skipping the diamond should (as far as I'm aware) give you the diamond.
    Thank you so much for your reply! I totally forgot to come back and check this thread! �� Anyway I finally found some patience and I ended up getting the large diamond from my deep mine about 2 weeks after I made this post. I wish I wld have remembered to come back and check this post bc I cld have bought the large diamond and got my dragon going sooner. Oh well, at least I have the dragon now saved myself 80 gems! �� Thank you so much for the info, it is very appreciated! ��
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

New Resident
    To get the dragon egg you need to expand to the forgotten roost and collect from it. If you're lucky you will find the dragon egg.

How do you expand the roost? Can anyone help?
    I have looked all over the forum with no luck. Still need dragon scales.

To expand to the roost:
    You click on 'expand' on the areas before the roost and expand to each if these and then the area the roost is in.

Dragon scales drop sometimes when you collect from your dragon. If you don't have a dragon, then start expanding in the areas to the roost. The dragon egg is a random drop from the roost.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    To expand to the roost:
    You click on 'expand' on the areas before the roost and expand to each if these and then the area the roost is in.

Dragon scales drop sometimes when you collect from your dragon. If you don't have a dragon, then start expanding in the areas to the roost. The dragon egg is a random drop from the roost.
    So simple....i feel daft now

No, no. I was so lost when I started playing and all the goals in the book just made me more confused and anxious. You won't know if you don't ask, I always say.

I have never received a dragon. I have hatched eggs, but I only get a Manticore. I noticed this thread is from 6/2013. What the heck? I play and check this game everyday.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello! When my Dragon reached maturity it dropped scales every day for 5 days, but for the last 4 days it's either dropped just coins and once it dropped a jewel. I thought the scales would drop each time I collected from it? Are scales considered a rare drop and was I lucky to get scales on the first five days? I'm trying to complete the goal to get to Greseldas castle which needs scales. Thanks.