Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Executive Chef
    I just got to the point where I need all of these super rare items. I hate waiting for drops like this. I can tell it's going to be a long wait.

Executive Chef
    I know, I was finally able to place my dragon this morning but goodness knows how long it'll now take to get the 10 dragon scales. Oh well, we all get there in the end I am sure.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I know, I was finally able to place my dragon this morning but goodness knows how long it'll now take to get the 10 dragon scales. Oh well, we all get there in the end I am sure.
    Yesterday I finally got my burning ember!!... Dragon hatching now, then the same as you, I'll be slogging to get 10 scales

Executive Chef
    Just wondering, would another burning ember drop if you do not have a dragon egg in your inventory? I placed the dragon yesterday and have some sweet feasts left. I am just wondering if I need to save those for if ever I get another dragon egg from the roost, or whether I could get another ember anyway. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Just wondering, would another burning ember drop if you do not have a dragon egg in your inventory? I placed the dragon yesterday and have some sweet feasts left. I am just wondering if I need to save those for if ever I get another dragon egg from the roost, or whether I could get another ember anyway. Thanks.
    Yes, the ember will drop separately. I had one for several weeks before I finally got another egg to go with it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Yes, the ember will drop separately. I had one for several weeks before I finally got another egg to go with it.
    Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I had the burning ember first go at Desert Sands adventure but the game glitched and I lost it. Doh!
    Played two more Desert Sands but no sign of the ember. Still no diamond either. I'm over it!

Rhino Keeper
    I've had the Golden Fleece and Burning Ember for a while now but that darn Diamond is really grinding my gears. I've been collecting from that Deep Mine for days and still nothing. It's gettin a wee bit frustrating.

I got the egg no problem, completed everything including the net but can't get the raw materials. It's been over a month and I haven't gotten the large diamond or the burning ember

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by magical222 View Post
    I got the egg no problem, completed everything including the net but can't get the raw materials. It's been over a month and I haven't gotten the large diamond or the burning ember
    I think I have said this before to someone else, however, welcome to the club!. I am now pushing 2 months for the ember and diamond. Collect from deep mine each day (twice if timed right), deserts sands every second day, as I could not prepare the enough feasts for each day - still waiting. That is now on hold for the new timed quest.

Ive pretty well written the dragon off as a bad joke. If it comes, it comes, if not, oh well! Cheers