Page 83 of 95 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by echo1996 View Post
    Anyone got luck with Diamond recently? I collect from my two deep mines everyday and I am still waiting for it.
    No luck, and me too re: collecting from two deep mines. Still haven't got the burning ember either and I've gone to the desert to many times to count! When I got the golden fleece so quickly I thought luck was on my side, but since then....nothing! Oh well, I am sure it will come eventually!!! (although I've been saying that about the alicorn parts too, and that's been six months, but I know others have waited even longer than that).

Executive Chef
    Yes I got the diamond only yesterday. But that ember is still somewhere in the desert

Quote Originally Posted by esmerelda35 View Post
    No luck, and me too re: collecting from two deep mines. Still haven't got the burning ember either and I've gone to the desert to many times to count! When I got the golden fleece so quickly I thought luck was on my side, but since then....nothing! Oh well, I am sure it will come eventually!!! (although I've been saying that about the alicorn parts too, and that's been six months, but I know others have waited even longer than that).
    I have been playing over 9 months daily and my knights are out every day. I have no Alicorn parts, no wing, no horn. Then I want the Alicorn so badly, I bought it with gem! Then I am so disappointed to find out it gives 40 energy every 7 days!!

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Yes I got the diamond only yesterday. But that ember is still somewhere in the desert
    At least you give me hope!! Good luck for finding the ember.

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    It's a very large desert! Maybe giving your knights an ultimatum on their way out of your kingdom might help.
    Threaten them with a week in the dungeon or half rations. Worked for me. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    I think i'm finally on the last stage of this goal (and didn't feel like reading through all 83 pages, sorry). How long did it take for you to receive your random drops of the diamond and burning ember (from adventures)? I got the fleece already by collecting from one of the farm buildings.

Do the Deep Mines have to be on any particular upgraded level?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    I think i'm finally on the last stage of this goal (and didn't feel like reading through all 83 pages, sorry). How long did it take for you to receive your random drops of the diamond and burning ember (from adventures)? I got the fleece already by collecting from one of the farm buildings.

Nope, any level will do.

Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post

I am still waiting for the diamond, almost one month now. I read someone waited about one and half month for the diamond. Ember is the same thing, you may get it in the first try or 100th try.

Finally got my burning ember today too when I wasn't even thinking about it. I just went on that adventure as I had what I needed. Then, I thought I should have waited an hour or so and I could have done the adventure I meant to do. Glad I made the error. Got my final alicorn part too after I had stopped thinking about it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by echo1996 View Post
    I am still waiting for the diamond, almost one month now. I read someone waited about one and half month for the diamond. Ember is the same thing, you may get it in the first try or 100th try.
    Same here! It's crazy because I have gotten like 6(!) adamants and 0(!) Diamonds so far and the adamant is supposedly "ultra-rare". Hmmm -.- Why make it SO darn difficult to get this diamond??