Page 82 of 95 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Wow, that's the one I really, really need. Can't imagine it sitting in my inventory unused Good luck with the mithril cooking.
    THanks! Well I really wasn't playing for a while there and wasn't very interested until more updates starting rolling out so I forgot that I needed to complete it and I guess I had played minimally enough to collect enough silver and gems to complete the goal. Haha sorry I wish I could go poof here is yours! Just keep on going!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    THanks! Well I really wasn't playing for a while there and wasn't very interested until more updates starting rolling out so I forgot that I needed to complete it and I guess I had played minimally enough to collect enough silver and gems to complete the goal. Haha sorry I wish I could go poof here is yours! Just keep on going!!
    Thanks. I was finally lucky enough to get mine very recently. But of course it was a day or so after I got that mithril I really needed. Still, it is nice to have the, complete. I do find I am not as excited about collecting from the tablet and have been known to be late or refrain from collecting from it...

Fashion Designer
    Can i ask a question? I do not receive ember. So I can not have my dragon. I have everything but the burning ember. In the goal it says by the ember: skip for 80 gems. When I do that can I hatch the dragon egg? Because I like to do this. I really want my dragon. So please can someone tell me to pay the 80 gems, get me my possibility to make the egg hatching in the craftshop (I do not now the name of it right now and too lazy to look). Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Or must I use gems again when you make the dragon in the magic forge (looked it up). So the question really is how much gems do I need to spent!

Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    Can i ask a question? I do not receive ember. So I can not have my dragon. I have everything but the burning ember. In the goal it says by the ember: skip for 80 gems. When I do that can I hatch the dragon egg? Because I like to do this. I really want my dragon. So please can someone tell me to pay the 80 gems, get me my possibility to make the egg hatching in the craftshop (I do not now the name of it right now and too lazy to look). Thanks!
    Burning ember comes from the desert sands adventure. Will take many 1 day trips though. Can't remember how many it took for me to get it though. Not sure if you actually get the ember by skipping cause you need it in the forge to incubate the egg. Skipping that part costs another 80 gems.

Fashion Designer
    Okay, so no skipping for me! Not worth the 160 gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    At the alicorn quest, when i was skipping the quest, i got the missing part as well so i could craft alicorn.

So my opinion, if you skip the quest you will get the amber, you do not have to pay once more. However, i cant guarantee you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Burning ember comes from the desert sands adventure. Will take many 1 day trips though. Can't remember how many it took for me to get it though. Not sure if you actually get the ember by skipping cause you need it in the forge to incubate the egg. Skipping that part costs another 80 gems.
    I remember seeing something about this on the forum that was like this recently, and TL now fixed that, so you only have to pay gems once. But I am not sure if it was exactly this example.

Anyone got luck with Diamond recently? I collect from my two deep mines everyday and I am still waiting for it.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got the burning amber today! After sooo many adventures. Getting ready for hatching the dragon now.