Page 81 of 95 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Did you also complete the task for the 4th shard? I think it is 50 jewels and 50 silver. So you should have the shard as well as the scroll type thing in your inventory.
    task? I'm not sure which one you mean? Is it attached to this goal line? That sounds familiar the jewels and silver. Would you be able to tell me which scroll thing specifically so I can see if I do have it? THanks for answering : )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    task? I'm not sure which one you mean? Is it attached to this goal line? That sounds familiar the jewels and silver. Would you be able to tell me which scroll thing specifically so I can see if I do have it? THanks for answering : )
    Yes I think there was a goal attached and once you complete you get this certificate in your inventory saying 'Research Alchemy'. Not that I have it yet, I am still waiting for the last shard.

Executive Chef
    Thank you I'm a dum dum I thought I had already completed that goal but I checked and there it was sitting at the bottom. I stopped looking at it ages ago and just never finished it I guess. Now I'm in business lol thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Thank you I'm a dum dum I thought I had already completed that goal but I checked and there it was sitting at the bottom. I stopped looking at it ages ago and just never finished it I guess. Now I'm in business lol thanks!
    Wow, that's the one I really, really need. Can't imagine it sitting in my inventory unused Good luck with the mithril cooking.

New Resident
    What level is your mine?

Quote Originally Posted by CatLadyy View Post
    Still waiting on that diamond... it's a little frustrating waiting a month and a half...
    Oops, I am waiting on diamond too, this makes me feel hopeless !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by echo1996 View Post
    Oops, I am waiting on diamond too, this makes me feel hopeless !
    Me too, but it doesn't bother me that much as there's nothing you need to do for it. Now sending knights on never-ending adventures and crafting sweet feasts is doing my head in. Where is that ember?

It's taken about a month for the last book to drop and now I've got the whisperweight net. I could have cried when I saw I needed mithril. I haven't had any drop in months and I also need it for the glimmer gate. So I currently need 12 mithril in total. This is going to take months.
    I suppose at least it'll keep me coming back to the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vitriolicheart View Post
    It's taken about a month for the last book to drop and now I've got the whisperweight net. I could have cried when I saw I needed mithril. I haven't had any drop in months and I also need it for the glimmer gate. So I currently need 12 mithril in total. This is going to take months.
    I suppose at least it'll keep me coming back to the game.
    Deep mines seem to be dropping more now TL has adjusted the rate. I've had 3 from my 2 mines in maybe a week or two. Before that it was nothing. Jeweler's trade also drops it but maybe on 30 or 40% of trades so that can be disappointing. Of course if you have the 4th shard you can craft it.

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Deep mines seem to be dropping more now TL has adjusted the rate. I've had 3 from my 2 mines in maybe a week or two. Before that it was nothing. Jeweler's trade also drops it but maybe on 30 or 40% of trades so that can be disappointing. Of course if you have the 4th shard you can craft it.
    My Mine does not want to drop them. I haven't had any in a while. I can't remember when I had one last. I do however have the 4th shard which is where I've got months from. 2 days to make 1 Mithril and extra time to try and get enough silver to do it.