Page 79 of 95 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Wow so many dragons... Were you buying or getting as a drop?

I already have 5 manticores, collecting root every day, playing a lot with CS (although I am at lvl30 and all quests finished), but didnt got second dragon
    I bough a second ember because I kinda wanted a second dragon bad... but after that the drops just starting rolling and soon before late I had a whole army infesting my kindgom

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    I bough a second ember because I kinda wanted a second dragon bad... but after that the drops just starting rolling and soon before late I had a whole army infesting my kindgom
    I got an ember and a dragon's egg early on after this went live, I've been sitting on a 2nd ember for about 3 weeks now. Finally, yesterday, I collected a second dragon's egg from the Forgotten Roost, so yes they are still dropping, and yes you can get multiple through normal gameplay.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    I got an ember and a dragon's egg early on after this went live, I've been sitting on a 2nd ember for about 3 weeks now. Finally, yesterday, I collected a second dragon's egg from the Forgotten Roost, so yes they are still dropping, and yes you can get multiple through normal gameplay.
    ... good to know thanks.

Fashion Designer
    I think it takes too long for the amber. I notice that I do not play with castle story so often anymore. Now with the new goals, where you have to sent your knights to adventures, it takes too long to make things in the kitchen. So I am not so fond of the game anymore.

Farm Supplier
    For the raw materials I don't have a sheep so what do I do then ? The only option so far is to buy one I'm not buying one so what other options are there ?

Executive Chef
    I finally got my books but then realised I used up 5 mithril for the glimmergate quest so now don't have enough for the whisperweight net. I don't think I would do it (don't like to skip or speed up) but has anyone skipped making the whisperweight net? And if so, how does that affect the rest of the quest. Would you need to skip the bit where the net is used too? Apologies if this has been covered but I may have missed it when skimming through the thread.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by omfgruk View Post
    For the raw materials I don't have a sheep so what do I do then ? The only option so far is to buy one I'm not buying one so what other options are there ?
    The fleece can drop from the stables so you don't have to buy a sheep
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Holy H-E-double hockey sticks am I getting tired of waiting for the burning ember to drop. I'm not one to complain because I typically don't mind rare drops (I've been playing this game since it first came out, so waiting for things keep it interesting) but I've been trying to get one for MONTHS now and not even one? It's getting frustrating. Plus, with the new Glimmergate quest requiring dragon scales to move forward I'm really beating my head against the wall. I have to wait forever for an ember, then wait days to finish hatching the egg, wait a day or two for the dragon to mature, then wait a good 10 days to collect enough of its scales (thats if it drops one every collect, which I doubt it will). When I saw that I wanted to crrrryyy. I guess this is my karma because I somehow ended up with 4 Alicorns (All summoned, none purchased) relatively quickly. Thankfully, with all the Halloween versions of TL games that came out in the last few weeks, and the gem motivators to install and give them a play I stocked up some gems, broke down and purchased a baby dragon with gems. Sigh. I'll keep trying to get that ember so I can hatch my egg the proper way, but I don't want to be stuck and unable to complete the Glimmergate quest until then.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I finally got my books but then realised I used up 5 mithril for the glimmergate quest so now don't have enough for the whisperweight net. I don't think I would do it (don't like to skip or speed up) but has anyone skipped making the whisperweight net? And if so, how does that affect the rest of the quest. Would you need to skip the bit where the net is used too? Apologies if this has been covered but I may have missed it when skimming through the thread.
    You can make Mithril out of 60 silver at the Magic Forge (if you weren't aware). It takes 2 days though. Also, I have two deep mines that are fully upgraded and they drop Mithril pretty often. Or you can try the Jeweler's Trade at the Royal Exchange. I did that one a bunch of times during the early stages of the Glimmergate Quest and got Mithril a quite a few times from it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinarain View Post
    You can make Mithril out of 60 silver at the Magic Forge (if you weren't aware). It takes 2 days though. Also, I have two deep mines that are fully upgraded and they drop Mithril pretty often. Or you can try the Jeweler's Trade at the Royal Exchange. I did that one a bunch of times during the early stages of the Glimmergate Quest and got Mithril a quite a few times from it!
    Unfortunately I still only have 2 shards so can't craft mithril. I did get a few from the Jeweler's trade but now I am low on glimmerdust. I have 2 deep mines L1, was considering upgrading one to L2 but I read somewhere that a higher level mine doesn't necessarily drop better things? My mines only seem to give the usual stuff though, never adamant and maybe once or twice mithril. I might just have to keep working on jeweller's trades and hope I get mithril each time.