Page 78 of 95 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

I just got my dragon yesterday (took me ages to get the large diamond and burning ember lol). It gave me some coals today! I am wondering what else it can give us??? Maybe it is another Sir Pigworth?

I've been working on the dragon quest for quite some time. Finally yesterday I got all the items required for the raw materials, including the 1 diamond. So the quest moved to the next step -Noble Nest-. I went to the forge to build the diamond glass and to note what I needed to complete that step. Well, low and behold, when checking my progress with parts for the diamond glass today the diamond is no longer there!!! So the diamond I got from the deep mine for the previous step doesn't count in this step? I need to collect another one?
    Has anyone else experienced this problem? Do I need to send an email to support? I uninstalled the game, no diamond. I rebooted my ipad4 and still no diamond.
    Thanks for any help from a mod on this problem.

Fashion Designer
    Drops are stated in the second post of this same thread.

Quote Originally Posted by suebaobao View Post

Has been reported to drop coins, coal, dragon scales, longswords, light armour, jewels, earth wisps, energy and gems. The collection time is 22 hours[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by suebaobao View Post
    I just got my dragon yesterday (took me ages to get the large diamond and burning ember lol). It gave me some coals today! I am wondering what else it can give us??? Maybe it is another Sir Pigworth?
    Something like, but not really. I've gotten dragon scales, earth wisps, large-ish amounts of coins, small amounts of gems and, I think, a sword or two. Not nearly the range Pigglesworth gives. I'm sure there's a thread somewhere about it.

I'm astounded to discover this quest came out in June! I still don't have my burning ember despite sending my knights on numerous adventures in desert sands. HELP

Executive Chef
    Does anybody.....got a second dragon since it is available??

I got my 5th manticore egg a few days ago but no second dragon egg neither(second) burning ember from quest, although crafting second dragon is still available in umm magic forge i think. (Could buy both part for 100+80 gems i think)

Nightclub Owner
    My mum's got her second egg and is now waiting on the ember. So yes they are unavailable but I'm still searching.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    I picked up a second burning ember a couple of days ago, but I have rotten luck getting eggs out of my roost. I see some people have 3, 4 manticores and multiple dragons. How do they get so many? It's actually okay, since I would prolly put it in storage anyway, but I want lots of things too! I want what other people have! Wah! I'd trade my ember for some silver right now. Like a fool I started cooking mithril two days ago, forgetting that I would need lots for the enchanted bar. So, now I wait.

I guess I do have what other people have. Not enough stuff to make what I want.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Does anybody.....got a second dragon since it is available??

I got my 5th manticore egg a few days ago but no second dragon egg neither(second) burning ember from quest, although crafting second dragon is still available in umm magic forge i think. (Could buy both part for 100+80 gems i think)

They are even more common (and useful mind you) than manticores in my oppinion and I dont think there is a limit

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post

They are even more common (and useful mind you) than manticores in my oppinion and I dont think there is a limit
    Wow so many dragons... Were you buying or getting as a drop?

I already have 5 manticores, collecting root every day, playing a lot with CS (although I am at lvl30 and all quests finished), but didnt got second dragon