Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Got a second dragon egg today after growing up my first about two days ago. In no hurry to hatch it so I'm sticking with rotating through my adventures rather than questing for another burning ember over and over.
    Refer to the post 8 ones above this one to get your answer....

Fashion Designer
    I play this game multiple times a day. I am at level 30. I have been working on this quest actively since it came out yet I still don't have the large diamond. But then again I do not have all the shards either. I have lost hundreds of gems because of accidental swipes. There is no fun To completing quests that have a random drop that still doesn't drop in over 2 months, if you want your customers to remain with you then you keep them interested. Very disappointed in a game that I used to be excited to play.

Initially, i do look forward to see my dragon becomes adult. To my dismay, the items it imparts are just ordinary items except on very rare occasion, a gem.

Rhino Keeper
    Those that have the diamond... What level was your deep mine? I have one that's lvl 4 and another that's lvl 1. I'm just wondering if I should focus an trying for another adamant to hit lvl 5 or its not an issue. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    Those that have the diamond... What level was your deep mine? I have one that's lvl 4 and another that's lvl 1. I'm just wondering if I should focus an trying for another adamant to hit lvl 5 or its not an issue. Thanks!
    Both my deep mines are level 1 and both my regular mines are level 4. I have no idea where I got my diamond. However, increasing the levels of your mines (or any resource building) does not improve your chances for rare drops.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the info. It was worth a shot.

Host(ess)
    After 40 Traverses of the Desert Sands I finally have the Burning Ember and am no longer a slave to making Sweet Feasts! Whatever shall I do with the more than 400 Items and/or Actions that must be done to make a Sweet Feast and 5 Light Armor? Two days until a Dragon.

Fashion Designer
    I finally got my dragon, played some games for gems to help get everything since there was no way I was going to have enough lumin things any time soon. I've been feeding and feeding my baby dragon but he's still very little. When will he finally grow up?

Fashion Designer
    Okay, saw someone said 20 feedings. I've way exceeded that. Guess my little one doesn't want to grow up

New Resident
    Got my diamond from deep mine on level 1