Page 73 of 95 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 6-27-2013 Update - The Dragon Egg

Rhino Keeper
    The dragon has dropped rubbish so far. Three days of drops and I've had a total of 800 coins and 1 jewel. Hardly worth all the effort from the task to hatch it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelletje1 View Post
    I've got this morning Dragon Scales from the Dragons, can you tell me where we need those for?
    Currently there is nothing to use the scales on.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Finally got the Burning Ember this AM after countless trips through the desert! My knights are so fat now it's a wonder they returned with anything at all from all that junk food.

Now the 2 day waiting period commences. Hope he plays well with the other animals and doesn't eat any of them. Unless he breathes fire on Sir Pigsalot-who-only-drops-water, then I'll be happy to have some BBQ.

That's what we need more of in this game, roasted meat!

Fashion Designer
    Yay, just got the Golden Fleece! Now onto the Diamond Glass and Burning Ember! (^_^)

Just finished my last expansion and I am totally stuck on random drops. Burning ember, large diamond, alicorn horn, and believe it or not, I only have one shard from the tablet in 5 months. There is really nothing more to do but wait for silver to fall from my mines and hope I get lucky one of these trips to the desert. Level 4 deep mine, level 1 deep mine and 2 level 5 regular mines still don't produce enough silver to make a trip more than 4 times a week or so. Really looking forward to another goal that is more achievable and long term...the gold pillar took only 3 days to finish. Maybe I am one of the only ones who really liked the trials, in that there were obvious actions to do, even if they didn't tell you what they were...perhaps if the note was craft 250 glues, do 55 quests, and harvest 5000 plants it would have been better, but in the end you kind of knew what was needed and you needed to do those things anyway to get it done instead of wasting time hoping the "random drop" gods will bless you each time you tapped on something only to be disappointed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerjoeed View Post
    There is really nothing more to do but wait for silver to fall from my mines and hope I get lucky one of these trips to the desert. Level 4 deep mine, level 1 deep mine and 2 level 5 regular mines still don't produce enough silver to make a trip more than 4 times a week or so.
    I was constantly buying and mining iron rich rocks to get more iron to take to the forge to turn into silver (10 iron, 1 silver. Fair? No.) Made for busy times in the kingdom.

I'm still waiting for the dragon egg. How many weeks/months does it take to get the darn thing? Also waiting for that darn elusive horn, which is taking months & months on end. So how can this even be fun anymore? I see the idea of rare drops but nothing for months on end is just irritating & disappointing to say the least.

Ok if you have 4th shard. Only have one in last 5 months.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Currently there is nothing to use the scales on.
    Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep I am with u. It is getting to the point I might delete this game cause I am getting no where fast.